Halo 5 Forge: The "Unexpected" Auto-save, Please

Hello Spartans!

Can there be a feature added into the game for unexpected errors?
Auto-save, save us all!

If you are in the midst of building a beautiful prefab, or perhaps a stunning map, then may auto-save be the future for you!

If we make it far into progress and some unexpected error occurs, then you know the painful sorrow. “All that work for what? Nothing?!”
In future updates or just minor bug fixes, this feature should be added.
This feature not only should be toggle-able, it should work at an unexpected crash or disconnection. This will prevent “I give up!” and encourage “Let’s get this done!”

To be straight forward for the ones who don’t understand, there should be a feature to save games that crash or are otherwise interrupted.
This feature should be in the options for the people who don’t need it can turn it off.

Thoughts guys?
Share them!

I mean there is an Instant Save button, that’s basically the next-best thing.

> 2533274833081329;2:
> I mean there is an Instant Save button, that’s basically the next-best thing.

It’s nice. But… have you taken the element of “surprise” for crashing into consideration?

> > 2533274833081329;4:
> > > 2533274856011418;3:
> > > > 2533274833081329;2:
> > > > I mean there is an Instant Save button, that’s basically the next-best thing.
> > >
> > > It’s nice. But… have you taken the element of “surprise” for crashing into consideration?
> >
> > That’s why you save early and save often. It is quite literally a button away. At some point responsibility falls on the user here.

Yes, but not everyone remembers to save a lot. They might only even save after far progress is made. I thought this would be generous addition for people who really try but aren’t that 80% who save the game constantly. Some responsibility is put on the user, but all of us make some mistakes or forget something every now and then.

> 2533274856011418;3:
> > 2533274833081329;2:
> > I mean there is an Instant Save button, that’s basically the next-best thing.
>
> It’s nice. But… have you taken the element of “surprise” for crashing into consideration?

That’s why you save early and save often. It is quite literally a button away. At some point responsibility falls on the user here.