Halo 5 Forge Spawn Gltich Not Affecting Everyone?

So my buddy found this out recently and thought he would make a video on it. It seems like the spawning glitch doesn’t affect everyone apparently. Im not sure but I heard that people couldn’t Forge on their maps, if they didn’t lay down a Initial Spawn and a Spawn Point.

What do you think of the video? Is it a glitch that only affects certain people?

> 2533274832183516;1:
> So my buddy found this out recently and thought he would make a video on it. It seems like the spawning glitch doesn’t affect everyone apparently. Im not sure but I heard that people couldn’t Forge on their maps, if they didn’t lay down a Initial Spawn and a Spawn Point.
> What do you think of the video? Is it a glitch that only affects certain people?

Probably is a glitch that’s only affecting some, but I can’t tell why. No one can. It’s annoying to spend hours on a map only to die or leave and come back and not be able to continue editing because you didn’t place down spawn points.

> 2533274949052701;2:
> > 2533274832183516;1:
> > So my buddy found this out recently and thought he would make a video on it. It seems like the spawning glitch doesn’t affect everyone apparently. Im not sure but I heard that people couldn’t Forge on their maps, if they didn’t lay down a Initial Spawn and a Spawn Point.
> > What do you think of the video? Is it a glitch that only affects certain people?
>
>
> Probably is a glitch that’s only affecting some, but I can’t tell why. No one can. It’s annoying to spend hours on a map only to die or leave and come back and not be able to continue editing because you didn’t place down spawn points.

That’s what I am guessing and it hasn’t affected my friend.

This has happened to me & they need to fix this fast.

> 2533274831585919;4:
> This has happened to me & they need to fix this fast.

Yea it is a little weird that it only affects certain people but I am sure they will fix it, also with that patch they need to make Forge available offline along with customs and everything else.

Same here I boot up forge on maps without spawns just fine but yeah they need to fix this glitch but it will be tough to since this only affects certain people.

> 2533274974284436;6:
> Same here I boot up forge on maps without spawns just fine but yeah they need to fix this glitch but it will be tough to since this only affects certain people.

Yea so on the safe side he placed some down just to be on the safe side lol

I figured out that if you start on red team or blue team, you spawn in just fine. If you’re on a weird color like magenta or purple team, then you freeze up. I don’t know if you all have been picking other teams, but that’s how i figured it out.