halo 5 forge PC

Ok Have had a few questions i wanted to ask about the pc forge

will the forge allow for input of location high right now you can move with the joystick very hard to get the high or postion how you want it if you could type it in as an option would make the forging more fun and maps made better.

will the duplication feature be fix and able to be use on pc

is there a developer mode so that we can fix thing we find wrong and can send back with our fix and you can can see if thats the way you want to fix it

what graphic card and ram will you need or will most computer be able to use as log as have win 10

also can we get a view of the script from start to finish so we can see them before saving and restating make sure they work it take time to do that becasue of items moved when you set the script in and trying to add same script to other items

only few for now will be back for more thank you

i will at lease come back once a week to ask about more and other stuff people have asked me about

o just got asked what about pic add in as decals as long as approved and also as a color for the wall and stuff like that

there is something wrong with duplicating items?

> 2535409103705542;4:
> there is something wrong with duplicating items?

when you select 2 or more items and duplicate them, they will be in another “order” than it should be (at least for me)

Yeah some of these questions I am actually wondering myself too. Lol can’t wait till it comes out. Screw homework! Gonna be forging!

> 2533274990358274;5:
> > 2535409103705542;4:
> > there is something wrong with duplicating items?
>
>
> when you select 2 or more items and duplicate them, they will be in another “order” than it should be (at least for me)

oh I thought it was the insufficient space one. Yeah I’ve noticed that quite a lot. Like you set them in a specific way but when you duplicate it, its like their positions were reset. The only fix is by grouping them.

> 2535409103705542;7:
> > 2533274990358274;5:
> > > 2535409103705542;4:
> > > there is something wrong with duplicating items?
> >
> >
> > when you select 2 or more items and duplicate them, they will be in another “order” than it should be (at least for me)
>
>
> oh I thought it was the insufficient space one. Yeah I’ve noticed that quite a lot. Like you set them in a specific way but when you duplicate it, its like their positions were reset. The only fix is by grouping them.

yeah exactly

yes you guys our right about the duplication also the duplication when they would be right next to each other even no they are not well some time it will do that but hope they get back to us on it there are few other like when scripting the to move on power set on location then to move back on off on there location has trouble lags and off set a lot and also cant get them to spawn right if trying to do that way where you have them both on the item but a start of game have one despawn and then when power set on respawn and off despawn again. same with color should be easyer to pic take for ever to find a color

next the pipes you have ones to stand crouch long short but no angles i cant make them connect with out making something to they go in too.