Halo 5 Forge Ideas Thread

Halo 5 Guardians is confirm to have Forge. Forge has always been there since Halo 3 and it gets better and better. Halo 5 is being built on a powerful engine on the Xbox One so it must has a lot of tech power. Just imagine what will they add, A.I., a bigger object count for pieces and much more that will blow our minds. What do you think Halo 5 Forge should have? any ideas?

For the love of God we need bigger player lobbies ( 12 vs. 12 or 16 vs. 16 ) because I want 343i to add dropships to forge and maybe star fighters (seraphs and broadswords ). For some reason I really love the idea of flying around in a pelican filled with my entire team preparing to attack the enemy

I want:
Dropships
A.I characters
Weather effects, like rain and thunder and lightning.
Something like redstone
workable elavators and doors.
sound effects, ambience and maybe the choice to put music into your maps.

> 2533274882642520;2:
> For the love of God we need bigger player lobbies ( 12 vs. 12 or 16 vs. 16 ) because I want 343i to add dropships to forge and maybe star fighters (seraphs and broadswords ). For some reason I really love the idea of flying around in a pelican filled with my entire team preparing to attack the enemy

Yeah, I feel like it’s time for Halo BTB to start keeping up with the times. Battlefield 4 with its 32 vs. 32 fights and tanks, aircraft, etc. is the king of big battles, whereas Halo used to be the king with its 8v8, a couple Warthogs, maybe a Banshee, and maaaaybe a tank. This was back when the norm was 2v2 or 4v4. Now I’m not saying Halo should go all out and try to be Battlefield, but BTB just doesn’t have the same magic anymore.

AA guns plus bigger ships.

Basically allow us to do the same amount of changes that we can do in the Far Cry series.

AI enemies please !
Imagine what epic battles we could create…

Right, I’m just going to list everything because that’s easy.

• The option to add weather effects- Skins for all the forge pieces (e.g. UNSC, Covie, Forerunner, Civilian, etc.)- FLYABLE PELICANS AND PHANTOMS- Forge World 2.0 AND blank canvases- Pre-destroyed vehicles for scenery- Actual elevators and doors (also with skins)- The ability to actually make terrain instead of place it (e.g. Make a cave the way we want it without using up every forge piece.)- Moa- Those weird bird things on Guardian in Halo 3- A broader range of foliage- Bots to test the map with- The ability to add water and fire to a map (incl. Lakes, waterfalls, spreading fire etc.)- The choice to have a smaller grid- And probably not last and definitely not the least… I want people to fear my monitor’s laser face.
    This is just what I could think of off of the top of my head.