Halo 5 Forge Glitch

This issue has been resolved.

I spent about 5 hours starting a BTB map yesterday. This morning, I tried loading it, but it keeps saying “retrieving data,” and the map background screen/name of the map won’t load. I can still enter it, though, but it had some weird glitches at first that fixed themselves over time (ie structure shaking like it had the earthquake effect, but it didn’t).

I had a similar issue yesterday. Said “retrieving data” and everything else you said, though I never attempted to start it. My other Forge maps loaded just fine.

Today, however, it loaded without issue and I was able to save a backup just in case. I’m inclined to think it might be a server issue, but hard to tell at this point.

Yea, I’ve been experiencing glitches as well. I spent about 3 hours on a particular map and then it spontaneously kicked me to the main menu, and when I went back into the map all the existing groups merged into one, as well as their properties. Because of this, all the existing groups were locked and now I can even select them…

> 2533274821141110;3:
> …and when I went back into the map all the existing groups merged into one, as well as their properties. Because of this, all the existing groups were locked and now I can’t even select them…

Exactly this happened to me as well! In 1 map I couldn’t select the grouped objects anymore, and in the other map when I selected the group objects my whole game crashed and I was put back to the Xbox Dashboard… Soooo freaking annoying as I put a lot of effort into the maps already :s Not really feeling like using Forge anymore now

> 2533274830231300;4:
> > 2533274821141110;3:
> > …and when I went back into the map all the existing groups merged into one, as well as their properties. Because of this, all the existing groups were locked and now I can’t even select them…
>
>
> Exactly this happened to me as well! In 1 map I couldn’t select the grouped objects anymore, and in the other map when I selected the group objects my whole game crashed and I was put back to the Xbox Dashboard… Soooo freaking annoying as I put a lot of effort into the maps already :s Not really feeling like using Forge anymore now

Same man, but luckily I was done with the stuff that can’t be selected.

> 2533274830231300;4:
> > 2533274821141110;3:
> > …and when I went back into the map all the existing groups merged into one, as well as their properties. Because of this, all the existing groups were locked and now I can’t even select them…
>
>
> Exactly this happened to me as well! In 1 map I couldn’t select the grouped objects anymore, and in the other map when I selected the group objects my whole game crashed and I was put back to the Xbox Dashboard… Soooo freaking annoying as I put a lot of effort into the maps already :s Not really feeling like using Forge anymore now

Hold on, I actually found out how to fix this. Ifirst you go onto the map and create a brand new group, it’ll select all of the groups that were previously inaccessible. Then, ungroup and it goes back to normal.

> 2533274821141110;3:
> Yea, I’ve been experiencing glitches as well. I spent about 3 hours on a particular map and then it spontaneously kicked me to the main menu, and when I went back into the map all the existing groups merged into one, as well as their properties. Because of this, all the existing groups were locked and now I can even select them…

Hold on, I actually found out how to fix this. Ifirst you go onto the map and create a brand new group, it’ll select all of the groups that were previously inaccessible. Then, ungroup and it goes back to normal.