Halo 5 forge glitch

I have a problem In forge where I load my map and I am stuck stationary under the map and cant edit this has happened 4 times on alpine and breakout arena I know it is a spawn point issue. When will it be fixed and who else has had this issue

Seriously this is still a thing? I thought they fixed it by now… ( so scared of putting spawn points down because of this glitch lol )

I have a friend help me with my maps that I am stuck from editing and they need to fix it. Currently I keep the original spawn points for fear of non playable maps

Not tried this myself… But apparently having a friend join and place spawn points is a temp fix. Worth a try as I’ve seen this mentioned around the net often. As I said not tested it, but good luck.

Double post. Accident.

thank you for the support hope this gets fixed

Can some one help me im stuck too and i need another player to join to add spawns
gamertag: YuDoneSuhn

Yep, this happens on every map I’ve made. I really hope it gets fixed

Step one: stop saving maps without placing spawns/respawns. Step two: the fix: inv a friend and have them place a respawn point. If it doesn’t work, both of you need to hard reset your console and try again until it does work.

> 2533274831077797;9:
> Step one: stop saving maps without placing spawns/respawns. Step two: the fix: inv a friend and have them place a respawn point. If it doesn’t work, both of you need to hard reset your console and try again until it does work.

Are you a copy of me or something? same helmet, same response.

Cant tell you how many people’s maps ive rescued with this fix, and even more still dont understand that to spawn in you need a spawn point.
BTW, thanks for saying this about 20 times for me.

Don’t place respawn points and/or initial spawn points on top of one another; that caused the issue for me.

> 2533274828236493;11:
> Don’t place respawn points and/or initial spawn points on top of one another; that caused the issue for me.

Yes! We used to be able to place initial spawns on top of flat respawn points in earlier itierations of Forge, now, you have to place them seperately (I found out too).