Halo 5 Forge Glitch; Glowing Floor

I’ve nearly finished a medium sized Slayer map that I’ve been working on for a while now, when I noticed an almost deal-breaking lighting glitch. I had to ungroup a large section of the map to get to one of my light sources, but doing so somehow broke the floor underneath. Now, certain sections of that floor have turned a blindingly white color. Even after deleting the floor and putting in a new one.

Please help; I don’t want to have to restart or abandon the project

> 2535417973180539;1:
> I’ve nearly finished a medium sized Slayer map that I’ve been working on for a while now, when I noticed an almost deal-breaking lighting glitch. I had to ungroup a large section of the map to get to one of my light sources, but doing so somehow broke the floor underneath. Now, certain sections of that floor have turned a blindingly white color. Even after deleting the floor and putting in a new one.
>
> Please help; I don’t want to have to restart or abandon the project

Hmm… are you useing the space map?

Bake lights.

Is the glitch still present if you quit the match and restart?

First off, generate the lighting by holding down down on the d-pad. Then, if it is still glowing, remove some lights to lower the lightmap. If it is still broken, reply and I’ll try to help some more. Which canvas or arena map are you forging on?

> 2533274847563380;2:
> > 2535417973180539;1:
> > I’ve nearly finished a medium sized Slayer map that I’ve been working on for a while now, when I noticed an almost deal-breaking lighting glitch. I had to ungroup a large section of the map to get to one of my light sources, but doing so somehow broke the floor underneath. Now, certain sections of that floor have turned a blindingly white color. Even after deleting the floor and putting in a new one.
> >
> > Please help; I don’t want to have to restart or abandon the project
>
>
> Hmm… are you useing the space map?

No, I’m using glacier.

> 2535417973180539;5:
> > 2533274847563380;2:
> > > 2535417973180539;1:
> > > I’ve nearly finished a medium sized Slayer map that I’ve been working on for a while now, when I noticed an almost deal-breaking lighting glitch. I had to ungroup a large section of the map to get to one of my light sources, but doing so somehow broke the floor underneath. Now, certain sections of that floor have turned a blindingly white color. Even after deleting the floor and putting in a new one.
> > >
> > > Please help; I don’t want to have to restart or abandon the project
> >
> >
> > Hmm… are you useing the space map?
>
>
> No, I’m using glacier.

Not sure op, this seems like something to ask tom french on twitter.