Halo 5 Forge creation #1

For the past few weeks on Halo 5,
I started building my own Covenant ship shuttle bay on Forge, based on the third mission from Halo: Combat Evolved
“Truth and Reconciliation”.

To start off, I loaded up the 343-developed map “Truth” and glitched out by spawning and moving a teleporter through a window. Then I found a suitable area to start building (every block has a Covenant canvas/asthetic and you have a fairly limited space outside the original map). After building a walkway, I placed a ‘downed’ Phantom dropship
(- adding Covenant flames and moke FX to it) by where a corridor would usually be from the mission.in CE, with afew props of Covenant bodies placed in a battle-torn corridor.

The map isn’t finished yet, as I still have to build more walls and floors. Also, I’ve built a damaged Pelican (adding ‘human’ flames and smoke FX to it) outside the custom-built shuttle bay. I wanna practice on scripting the Pelican so it looks like it’s actually losing altitude, as it ‘flies by’.

NICE!! Would it be possible for some pictures or screen shots of the map just to see how its coming along? :slight_smile:

> 2533274841134225;2:
> NICE!! Would it be possible for some pictures or screen shots of the map just to see how its coming along? :slight_smile:

Sure! Keep in mind, I’m still rebuilding certain areas and sorting out lighting. Msg me on Xbox whenever you’re available

> 2533274941180678;3:
> > 2533274841134225;2:
> > NICE!! Would it be possible for some pictures or screen shots of the map just to see how its coming along? :slight_smile:
>
> Sure! Keep in mind, I’m still rebuilding certain areas and sorting out lighting. Msg me on Xbox whenever you’re available

Sure will do mate!