Halo 5 Forge and Customization Ideas

To start off I enjoyed both Halo Reach/4 customization the fact on how much you could do and most spartan looked different was cool. Ok now to the point we have spartan customization abilities
. Custom faces since most Spartan IV you can see their faces and have the option to have no helmet like ODST to go into detail you can change you’re skin, face, eyes, hair,and beard and more.
. Height and body-type, Female go around 6’6-6’9 and the body types are Halo Reach’s or 4’s.
For men the height is 6’9-7’1 and body type once again Reach’s or 4’s
for armor bring so scrapped armor and armor you get for beating the game on Legendary a mixture of Reach and Halo 3
Thats all I can thing of Spartans, now for Elites (if they are in the game)
. The as spartans but without the beard and hair but maybe tattoos, also make the Male and female look different.
. Male and female Height 7’4-711 and different body types form Halo 3,Halo Reach, and 4.
. Armor, have it like Halo 3 where you don’t have preset armor like Reach. The same customization abilities as spartans and knew armor like honor guard armor stuff like that.

Forge- Have weather change and day and night cycles, different biomes like a jungle one with maybe wild life like reach would be cool. New vehicles into Multiplayer like the Pelican and Phantom, M831 Troop Transport, and civilian vehicles like reach, and something like Far Cry map editor would also be great.

Assassinations- Halo 4 did a wonderful job with the different assassinations and maybe a assassination editor like in wwe you make your own finisher in Halo you have or own assassination with the make of 12 assassinations 24 for Spartans and Elites.

DLC- A season pass would be great and microtrans-actions with new armor like you look like the Arbiter or A Spartan II (Halo Wars version) would also be cool. Well thats all I can think of post your comment what you would want to see in Halo 5.

I’d rather have all Spartans be normal size. Why? It just adds balance to the multiplayer and it would be a bit of a misunderstanding all Spartans are tall due to them being… Spartans aka mechanical steriod super soldiers, so having a short 5’9 spartan would just be a hard to hit target and a human in a suit. It wouldn’t provide that “halo feel”.

I really want to see a huge forge map that is covered with snow, with icy/snowy aesthetics.

I just want a new and cool halo, because all I see is people wanting a Halo 3.5 for example

No sprint (disagree)
Loadout(Agree)
Perks(Agree
Prometheans(disagree)
DMR(Disagree)
Personal Ordnance(Disagree)

That is just a example of the Hate on the Forums about the new things in Halo 4 and for sprint, what is the difference between sprint and increased walking speed? Nothing. People just want a Halo 3.5 and to me thats way Halo will fall back it because it would be the same.

> I just want a new and cool halo, because all I see is people wanting a Halo 3.5 for example
> ___________________
> No sprint (disagree)
> …
> ____________________________
> That is just a example of the Hate on the Forums about the new things in Halo 4 and for sprint, what is the difference between sprint and increased walking speed? Nothing. People just want a Halo 3.5 and to me thats way Halo will fall back it because it would be the same.

Sprint and faster walking speed are two totally different things. One offers significantly faster forward speed but unable to fire weapons/grenades, and the other offers overall faster movement speed while retaining combat capability. This is for another discussion, though I don’t mind if either it stays or is taken out.

Regardless, if sprint is in, I hope there is an option to disable it in Custom Games for those who aren’t in favor of it. The more customizable the gametypes, the better for the overall community. This also goes to Flood, hope we can choose between Flood skin and normal Spartan along with traditional Reach gametype customization.