Halo 5 forge and custom games

Ok the servers are down now this i swhy we need custom games and forge a offline thing…this is stupid I want to play halo 5 as it being my favorite game but I already beat the campaign so it boring…make custom games and forge offline please. I know you guys are updating forge so make custom games offline for now please…I could be running around the new tyrant map learning some stuff about it but I cant…we dont need a online halo only… I love halo 5 but this is its biggest problem…everything is online…and another thing is yeah you get armour and everything through reqs ok… And I understand why thats online but make it so we can see our guy and customize him offline to waste time or something…who all agrees with me… We need offline features

Come play as The Arbiter in Killer Instinct with me. He has a black undersuit at least.

I can agree that having these modes being offline-capable would be nice, but only as an option.

Forging with dedicated servers being used is probably one of the best new things about the mode, as they can handle cooperative forging like a dream. (H2A had multiple issues here)

And quite a few forgers prefer this method with amazing quality being the result. Quite a few of the best remakes are from the result of this being so easy to do.

However, there should be an offline option. Especially for times like this. Customs should also have LAN accommodations in addition to offline.

True

> 2533274826920712;3:
> I can agree that having these modes being offline-capable would be nice, but only as an option.
>
> Forging with dedicated servers being used is probably one of the best new things about the mode, as they can handle cooperative forging like a dream. (H2A had multiple issues here)
>
> And quite a few forgers prefer this method with amazing quality being the result. Quite a few of the best remakes are from the result of this being so easy to do.
>
> However, there should be an offline option. Especially for times like this. Customs should also have LAN accommodations in addition to offline.

Tom French confirmed on Twitter a few months ago that they are looking into a “local” forge option.

I agree with you op