Halo 5 forfeit

Your whole team quits on you? You are getting destroyed 4 v 1. Your KD is getting punched right in the gut. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to forfeit. Add that option to the pause screen. If the majority of the team votes yes, then the opposing team wins, right there and saves your KD a saves both teams some time. Thoughts?

There is already a thread discussing this.

FORFEIT OPTION?

And your csr would stay the same. Quitting a match when you’re outnumbered by that margin is completely understandable.Quitting a match drops csr by 30 points.

If it’s 4v1 or 2 I do not think it should affect your CSR it isn’t fair to you or even the winning team.

> 2535416070030373;4:
> If it’s 4v1 or 2 I do not think it should affect your CSR it isn’t fair to you or even the winning team

Even if it’s 4v4 and the majority vote to forfeit (3 out of 4) why not? No ones wants to finish a whole game of getting their butt kicked. And for 3 of 4 to vote to forfeit you must be getting your butt kicked pretty bad.

> 2535416070030373;4:
> If it’s 4v1 or 2 I do not think it should affect your CSR it isn’t fair to you or even the winning team.

This is very true, it doesn’t matter how good you are, you’re probably not gonna win a 4 on 1 encounter. Especially considering that people play at high levels and can communicate - In that case a 2 on 1 is almost impossible for you.

Ya I think a forfeit option would be great. even from the side of having numbers. Like I’ve been in Doubles matches where a guy quits out and I’m on the side of 2 for the 2v1 situation. But it can be such a waste of time when the guy just hides and doesn’t want to quit or play for real so that it ends more reasonably. I’d rather just forfeit the game out so I can start another legitimate game.