Halo 5 Forerunner gameplay enemies (Knights, etc.)

In Halo 4 we met Forerunner enemies like Promethean Knights, Promethean Watchers, Promethean Crawlers. And now it’s certain that they will return in Guardians moreover Promethean Soldier going to complete the gameplay enemies. And I almost forget to mention the Warden Eternal.
And yet, I’m a bit disappointed. I don’t know that am I the only one or not (I think mostly not) but I thought that in Halo 5 we going to fight against “real” Prometheans, and under that I mean these: 1p, 2p, 3p.
I know that the Didact made the Promethean Knights, Crawlers, Watchers to destroy the Flood, but there must be Promethean that I showed you before.
I also know that Kiki Wolfkill said in Halo 4 Vidoc (at 2:55) that they didn’t want to make the Prometheans (Knights, Crawler etc.) like robots because they’re not robots but nonetheless they’re robots to me.
But the Didact said that “the Forerunners have returned” and we will meet more Forerunner things in the future. I saw a few comment where the fans said that they’re waiting for the actual return of the Forerunners. If this going to happen in Guardians, my question is will we fight against the real Prometheans? In my opinion they would be greater enemies, more than these robotic Prometheans.
What do you think?

I doubt we’ve seen every enemy we’re going to fight against so whilst I’m hopeful we’ll fight against “real” Prometheans, I’m not disappointed we haven’t seen them

The “real” prometheans you mentioned were converted into the prometheans we fought against in halo 4. In an effort to prevent the flood infecting his warriors (the prometheans you mentioned) the Ur-Didact converted them into digital form using the composer and turned them into the prometheans we see in halo 4, but when their numbers started to dwindle he digitzed humans to use for his prometheans.

So in short you should brush up on your lore a bit.

> 2533274888579326;3:
> The “real” prometheans you mentioned were converted into the prometheans we fought against in halo 4. In an effort to prevent the flood infecting his warriors (the prometheans you mentioned) the Ur-Didact converted them into digital form using the composer and turned them into the prometheans we see in halo 4, but when their numbers started to dwindle he digitzed humans to use for his prometheans.
>
> So in short you should brush up on your lore a bit.

I saw the terminals, I just had some hope that there is a “few” Prometheans still alive, that the Didact didn’t converted.

> 2533274989165227;4:
> > 2533274888579326;3:
> > The “real” prometheans you mentioned were converted into the prometheans we fought against in halo 4. In an effort to prevent the flood infecting his warriors (the prometheans you mentioned) the Ur-Didact converted them into digital form using the composer and turned them into the prometheans we see in halo 4, but when their numbers started to dwindle he digitzed humans to use for his prometheans.
> >
> > So in short you should brush up on your lore a bit.
>
>
> I saw the terminals, I just had some hope that there is a “few” Prometheans still alive, that the Didact didn’t converted.

Unfortunately the Didact was a bit crazy, and his warriors were also a little off their rockers. I got the feeling that the didact became a bit too obsessed with fighting the flood with machines, so much so that he went against the other forerunners. He wouldn’t have kept enough around to make a solid amount of enemies, unless some major, major things happened, I just can’t see it happening.

> 2533274888579326;5:
> > 2533274989165227;4:
> > > 2533274888579326;3:
> > > The “real” prometheans you mentioned were converted into the prometheans we fought against in halo 4. In an effort to prevent the flood infecting his warriors (the prometheans you mentioned) the Ur-Didact converted them into digital form using the composer and turned them into the prometheans we see in halo 4, but when their numbers started to dwindle he digitzed humans to use for his prometheans.
> > >
> > > So in short you should brush up on your lore a bit.
> >
> >
> > I saw the terminals, I just had some hope that there is a “few” Prometheans still alive, that the Didact didn’t converted.
>
>
> Unfortunately the Didact was a bit crazy, and his warriors were also a little off their rockers. I got the feeling that the didact became a bit too obsessed with fighting the flood with machines, so much so that he went against the other forerunners. He wouldn’t have kept enough around to make a solid amount of enemies, unless some major, major things happened, I just can’t see it happening.

It’s ok that he wanted to keep the Forerunners and their secrets in save but it’s a pity he sacrificed (maybe) all of his Prometheans.

“Real” Prometheans stand over 12 feet tall and have nearly impervious armor.

As a gameplay enemy, that’s just not possible to fight without giving the character their own set of Forerunner armor and an enormous amount of luck. In CEA, Spark said that a single company of Prometheans would make short work of the human and Covenant presence on the ring. So effective that the humans would even prefer fighting the horrifying Flood.
There’s a reason we didn’t actually boss fight the Didact in Halo 4. There was no way to win without seriously cheapening the Promethean Commander or hyper glorifying and upgrading the character.

Personally I don’t want to fight Prometheans or Warrior-Servants because their armour is so tough it in comparison labelled Mark V armour as an environment suit (something Spark mentions in CE), they would be impossible to kill. But they would be cool to see.

> 2533274907934539;7:
> “Real” Prometheans stand over 12 feet tall and have nearly impervious armor.
>
> As a gameplay enemy, that’s just not possible to fight without giving the character their own set of Forerunner armor and an enormous amount of luck. In CEA, Spark said that a single company of Prometheans would make short work of the human and Covenant presence on the ring. So effective that the humans would even prefer fighting the horrifying Flood.
> There’s a reason we didn’t actually boss fight the Didact in Halo 4. There was no way to win without seriously cheapening the Promethean Commander or hyper glorifying and upgrading the character.

For some reason I didn’t think about that, but it’s definitely true. I need to rewatch the anniversary terminals.
And thanks for the reminder info.