Halo 5 for Xbox 360?

Guys does anyone know if halo 5 will be released on the Xbox 360?. Im curious because i might make a jump to the playstation 4 for my next console and do not want to buy both. I really like halo but one series isnt enough for me to a buy a console this time around. I have never really liked or disliked sony or microsoft but i feel that Sony is mroe dedicated to gamers, like myself than microsoft.

Note that my decision was not cause by halo 4 and i was thinking about it for some time. Also my friends are looking into getting the PS4 when its launched and i want to play with them.

So guys do you think halo 5 will be released for the xobx 360 or do you think it will be an exclusive for the next xbox?

Well the new Xbox is rumored to be out this year with the PS4 and Halo 5 is likely 2 years away… It will be exclusive to the new Xbox

Halo 5 will most likely be released on the new Xbox. From news that I’ve been reading, it seems both parties want to release their next gen consoles by the end of this year.

I think once you see the new Xbox, you are going to buy it rather than the PS4. I know I probably will. I’ve been more of an Xbox fan than a Playstation fan even though I practically grew up on the PS1. Xbox Live is just a better service than the PS Network in my eyes.

^ i agree with you on your first point.

Thee thing i am worried is about the next xbox, Jonathon blow says that microsoft is focusing the next xbox as an entertainment system, not a fully functional hardcore gamer console. However if MS can match PS4 and possbily beat it i will buy Xbox

i belive its not gonna happen

I doubt it.

Bring it to PC Microsoft. It would be 10 times better… Just saying.

OT: It’s very unlikely that Halo 5 will be coming to 360. It it did, then I wouldn’t buy it.

> ^ i agree with you on your first point.
>
> Thee thing i am worried is about the next xbox, Jonathon blow says that microsoft is <mark>focusing the next xbox as an entertainment system</mark>, not a fully functional hardcore gamer console. However if MS can match PS4 and possbily beat it i will buy Xbox

Exactly why I swapped to PC gaming. -Yoink!- is catering to “casuals” every since Kinect launched.

I really don’t like upgrading to new consoles. Earlier this month I finally gave in and bought a 3ds xl, and I am still getting used to that. Seeing as halo 5 is probably going to be on the next Xbox, I will probably just wait till it’s announced and see if the price of the console has gone down.

Hopefully it’ll be compatible.

I’ve used up much money on a HD capture device (compensating for no campaign Theater), it’ll take me years to obtain the next console.

If it comes out for PC though, I will renounce all the blasphemies I have said against -Yoink!-.

It will be on the next console. Frank O’Conner has already alluded to this in various interviews.

Moved to the General Discussion, doesn’t belong in the Halo 4 forums. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

I will be buying the next generation Xbox JUST for the new Halo series.

No, Halo 5 and 6 (along with any other Halo’s) will be on the new console.

I believe there is slight chance it can be on the 360 because when the released halo anniversary they said people want things on the same console

No I don’t think Halo 5 is going to be on the 360.

Will it be compatible with 360 or not?

The name will be Halo 5. The official Xbox Twitter tweeted about the Halo Trailer with the hastag #Halo5

Also the Xbox One will be released in November and the PS4 around the same time i thought

> Well the new Xbox is rumored to be out this year with the PS4 and Halo 5 is likely 2 years away… It will be exclusive to the new Xbox

unfortunately the answer will very likely be “No.” “Halo 5” is the first Halo game to be 60fps, and will likely need the new xbox’s hardware to cope with what it will bring, hardware that the current xbox dosnt have.

Im going to wait and not buy the Xbox one Straight up, when I find out more about the features of the console with a proper hands on experience or a recommendation from someone I know, or i just see something I Like, then I will buy it, but for now we will just have to wait and see…

It is hightly unlikely that Halo 5 will be on the 360.

Guys im a huge fan of halofor 3 years but sadly if halo(5) dosent come on xbox 360 i will need to buy the new one so im not sure about buying the xbox one because of the desavantage on ps4 and if halo (5) could be on xbox 360 i will continue to be a huge fan of halo!