Halo 5 Focus Group

343i its time you assumed the coital positions, the people whom have supported this franchise is losing intrest in halo. This is not your game. Halo is not a break in game for first timers. It is not a twitch shooter. It is not a game that the majority of its loyal fanbase wanted. It will not have the staying power that competitive gamers want to see. Bungie released an innovative game with each iteration of Halo. This is a game that belongs to the community, Halo 4 was a joke, Reach outlasting it is proof enough. Yet you want to bring back multiple ‘borrowed’ mechanics to Halo 5?

Here’s the thing 343i has forgotten, Halo is a tactical shooter. Not a twitch shooter. If i want twitch, i’ll play titanfall or CoD. When I want a skill based game i play Halo. Yet what do I see in Halo 5? Guns down sprinting. Bullet magnatism. Slow ads and slow weapon switching. Kill cams and overall pollished bull. This isnt innovation. This is fear seeping into sloppy design. We can tell that you’re afraid to fail. Do i feel like a bad -Yoink!- of a spartan in 5? Yes, but trying to close the skill gap makes me feel dirty. This isnt played like a tactical shooter. Its a shameful mess with a forgotten identity.

Next time ya’ll sit down to discuss the -Yoink- focus group said ‘this’. That focus group needs to be the members of this community. Its time to improve the status quo of ‘modern’ towards innovative once again. Remember the fear of fps gaming on console? Thats because Halo got rid of it. Remember health packs? Thats because Halo got rid of it. Online multiplayer? Halo, thank you. MLG and competitve gaming? Hmm… Halo again. Where will halo innovate next? Ball was in your court and you’re failing yet again. The majority of your fanbase aren’t CoDdled babies. We are Spartans. Powerhouse survivors who innovated an entire decade of console gaming.

Get back to the drawing board, we’ve got the tools and the creativity that you seem to be lacking.

Let us break those barriers. Let us map our own controls.

Get rid of the kill cam. Its not beffitting of Halo.

You want sprint? Innovate. Guns blazzing sprint with reduced accuracy and range, let us ads running. Thats a skill gap.

For the love of god, map ground pound to jump or sprint. Or did you forget about the skill of crouch jumping and smaller midair targets.

You want thrusters? Increase melee distance. Seriously i still cant punch a guy 2 feet in front of me but i have thruster packs?

This a tactical shooter, keep it that way. I’m sure that the following posts will have their own innovative ideas. In short quit borrowing from twitch shooters and innovate. Barring that let us do it for you.

For all of the bile, some of the suggestions seem worthwhile.

Need to work out the frustration. Honestly though, i’m not the only one to feel this way. Its jst that 343 seems not to understand that halo is a tactical shooter that thrives on innovation. Its always set presedence and never followed suit. This is the basis of the community, id really like to see what the community could create versus what we are getting.

> 2533274849895899;2:
> For all of the bile, some of the suggestions seem worthwhile.

Maybe, but I just can’t get past the bile. No, not maybe. He’s wrong. He thinks Halo is only for pros. Fail.

> 2533274873843883;4:
> > 2533274849895899;2:
> > For all of the bile, some of the suggestions seem worthwhile.
>
>
> Maybe, but I just can’t get past the bile. No, not maybe. He’s wrong. He thinks Halo is only for pros. Fail.

Honestly, i will clean up the bile. Also i dont think halo is for pros, i believe that the skill gap shoudnt be lessoned. Which is what 343 istrying to do with things like bullet magnitism.