Halo 5: Firefight issues and notes

So I’ve been playing Firefight for a while now and it’s really fun and seeing as I’ve been saving REQs for it I went in prepared. But there are a few issues I have with it.

1. Phantoms are too damn strong: Seriously, I’ll be in a scorpion with my Wheelman armor ability and the phantom will destroy it with one volley of plasma fire. They’re dropships, not attack cruisers.
  2. Teammates killed the target: On almost every game we’ll be told to kill Pipap or phaetons or hunters and I’ll do about 50% of the damage then die or go get ammo and for those few seconds I’m gone the teammates will kill it and you’ll get no points. This is the main thing -Yoink!- me off because I’ll use two full Hydra Launchers and then get nothing for doing most of the damage.
  3. Defend the Promethian Core: This one is almost impossible to finish. The enemies spawn almost on the core and with how much damage they can take and deal out they’ll kill you and everyone else and the core in about a minute. This shouldn’t be a round 2 objective. The main example is the city map with one core to defend.
  4. Enemies: Please, either make them weaker or less numerous. It kind of makes it a pain in the -Yoink- if you shoot a rocket in a crowd of soldiers and they all live then turn to kill you.
  5. Aggro: How does it work here? For example: I was on foot shooting at Tank Master Rok with a DMR and there were 3 tanks on the ground and an ultra Banshee shooting at him. Then he ignores all of them to fire a hail mary at me way over on the other side of Escape from ARK because I was doing the least damage? I don’t understand aggro in this game.

If I could choose one of these to change it’d be #1, the phantoms. The rest can be dealt with but the phantoms instantly killing you no matter what you’re in is infuriating.
If you have and issues or problems please post them!

You make a good point on the promethean soldiers. I would unload a full smg mag on standard soldier and somehow his armor doesnt even break and when its does its 2 melee punches to kill it. What i also find more ridiculous is that when you get hijacked by the soliders while in a hog or ghost, its just a one hit when they rip you out or when you’re in a tank its just a insane amount of damage even with wheelman.

> 2535438440265765;2:
> You make a good point on the promethean soldiers. I would unload a full smg mag on standard soldier and somehow his armor doesnt even break and when its does its 2 melee punches to kill it. What i also find more ridiculous is that when you get hijacked by the soliders while in a hog or ghost, its just a one hit when they rip you out or when you’re in a tank its just a insane amount of damage even with wheelman.

Adding on to the hijack part, why is it we can’t at least board enemy tanks? Or anything? Bosses I understand but a turning point for Halo was the Hijack and now you can’t do that either.

> 2533274815022888;3:
> > 2535438440265765;2:
> > You make a good point on the promethean soldiers. I would unload a full smg mag on standard soldier and somehow his armor doesnt even break and when its does its 2 melee punches to kill it. What i also find more ridiculous is that when you get hijacked by the soliders while in a hog or ghost, its just a one hit when they rip you out or when you’re in a tank its just a insane amount of damage even with wheelman.
>
>
> Adding on to the hijack part, why is it we can’t at least board enemy tanks? Or anything? Bosses I understand but a turning point for Halo was the Hijack and now you can’t do that either.

yeah I was really disappointed when tried to hijack an enemy vehicle… immediately died after trying.