Halo 5 Female Spartans Too Similar to Male

I seem to remember the female spartans looking slightly more different from the males in most games. It seems like in Halo 5 the female character is just a bit skinnier than the male. What does everyone think?
PS: Starting this thread b/c my girlfriend was unhappy that her spartan doesn’t look female.

What does “female” look like anyways? These aren’t runway models, they are super soldiers. They look male and female to me.

I haven’t seen enough gameplay to provide an opinion, however if armor with -Yoink!- plates is what you want, it’s very impractical and unnecessary.

People wanted bulkier armour. That’s exactly what they got.

> 2533274810042925;1:
> I seem to remember the female spartans looking slightly more different from the males in most games. It seems like in Halo 5 the female character is just a bit skinnier than the male. What does everyone think?
> PS: Starting this thread b/c my girlfriend was unhappy that her spartan doesn’t look female.

Pic of your gf being unhappy or it didnt happen.

Yes, female spartans now look like teenaged kids that havent started working out.

> 2533274796217601;2:
> What does “female” look like anyways? These aren’t runway models, they are super soldiers. They look male and female to me.

Look at a male athlete and a female athlete and tell me they look the same tho.
What does “female” look like anyways? - go outside

We do this every game and it always gets weird.

Remember Halo 3? The only difference was the voice. And by voice, I meant death cries. You could make it sound female. Visually, they were identical. Which is exactly how it was described in the books. In that armor, shapes and curves were hidden. You couldn’t tell who was whom underneath. Captain Keyes could only distinguish by their unique mannerisms he had picked up on.

Anyway, in Reach they complained the females were too shapely. In Halo 4 they said they were too thin. I think they ought to take a note from the books and do like Halo 3 and make them completely androgynous … well, not really. I like having them visually different despite the books, I just wish people wouldn’t complain about them every game. Or if you must, start complaining that the male Spartans look too fat or something.

> 2533274810042925;6:
> > 2533274796217601;2:
> > What does “female” look like anyways? These aren’t runway models, they are super soldiers. They look male and female to me.
>
>
> Look at a male athlete and a female athlete and tell me they look the same tho.
> What does “female” look like anyways? - go outside

Spartans aren’t normal athletes. They are super soldiers pushed past the peak of natural human capabilities. Why would the females be significantly smaller than the males? The way it is now makes the most sense.

I asked YOU want YOU think something looking “female” means. Do you want the spartans to have armor molded around their double D -Yoink!-? Do they need little pink ribbons on their armor? What about new Kevlar skirts?

Get over yourself, OP. This is LITERALLY the WORST thing someone has complained about on these forums.

In halo 4 the female models were much slimmer than the males, but it didn’t affect gameplay. I would say look to Halo 4 as a model and that is probably what you’ll get.

Hmm. I don’t think so… Certain armor pieces are still scaled down for the female models and they’re still a bit more curvy in the mesh covered or unarmored areas than the males but they look the same as always to me.

> 2533274810042925;1:
> PS: Starting this thread b/c my girlfriend was unhappy that her spartan doesn’t look female.

Suuuure. This sounds more like “I want hot female spartans!”

They look fine. They’re wearing freaking power armour.

Since these are female soldiers they should have a more noticeable hourglass figure, maybe have that booty and some sort of chest. Just based on what some females who are fit would look like.

They look better than the Halo 4 female spartans. If you want something to whine about, go back and see how small the differences were in the last game we got. I think the female spartans in Halo 4 look just fine.

Perhaps they should look a little bit different and sound different but it should definitely not effect gameplay.

For genetically and cybernetically enhanced super-soldiers wearing 1000lb warmachine armor, I think that the females actually look a little too female. I suppose this is a video game though, and people have certain expectations; I think the way they are now is a good compromise.

> 2533274796217601;2:
> What does “female” look like anyways? These aren’t runway models, they are super soldiers. They look male and female to me.

According to reach smaller croches and skinnier limbs lol

They do seem pretty similar. Spartans all look the same in the books just FYI… the feature changes are ONLY in the games. So, you’re welcome?

> 2533274796217601;8:
> > 2533274810042925;6:
> > > 2533274796217601;2:
> > > What does “female” look like anyways? These aren’t runway models, they are super soldiers. They look male and female to me.
> >
> >
> > Look at a male athlete and a female athlete and tell me they look the same tho.
> > What does “female” look like anyways? - go outside
>
>
> Spartans aren’t normal athletes. They are super soldiers pushed past the peak of natural human capabilities. Why would the females be significantly smaller than the males? The way it is now makes the most sense.
>
> I asked YOU want YOU think something looking “female” means. Do you want the spartans to have armor molded around their double D -Yoink!-? Do they need little pink ribbons on their armor? What about new Kevlar skirts?
>
> Get over yourself, OP. This is LITERALLY the WORST thing someone has complained about on these forums.

No it’s not. I once saw a thread complaining about the size of the Spartan’s THIGH GAP. Not joking.

> 2533274883669557;7:
> We do this every game and it always gets weird.
>
> Remember Halo 3? The only difference was the voice. And by voice, I meant death cries. You could make it sound female. Visually, they were identical. Which is exactly how it was described in the books. In that armor, shapes and curves were hidden. You couldn’t tell who was whom underneath. Captain Keyes could only distinguish by their unique mannerisms he had picked up on.
>
> Anyway, in Reach they complained the females were too shapely. In Halo 4 they said they were too thin. I think they ought to take a note from the books and do like Halo 3 and make them completely androgynous … well, not really. I like having them visually different despite the books, I just wish people wouldn’t complain about them every game. Or if you must, start complaining that the male Spartans look too fat or something.

Once again someone beat me too it, good explaination tho!

No it’s not.