Halo 5 feels empty

I personally feel like i should stop play halo 5 for awhile until the content we expect from a halo game gets added. I know forge is coming but we have no word on if there’s going to a file share and no word on a social playlist or any other kind of game types and the fact that all we got for BTB were forge maps. I mean the maps themselves were fine but its seems like a poor excuse for DLC. I wonder if any of you guys feel the same

I feel like a lot of the community is depending on DLC to keep them interested in playing Halo 5.
You guys aren’t going to last long… I like the game for what it is so all this free stuff is just an added bonus.
So I don’t really feel the same as you. I knew what Halo 5 contained before I got it and I love it.
I guess Im just one of those very few who liked Halo 5 for what it truly is…oh well.

aleast they add free dlc well i can’t wait for forge

Kind of. I just want more new maps for arena, and especially warzone, where they only have 3 maps.

I can’t imagine map DLC giving that much more replayability… you’re right, this game needs more.

I can some what agree… mainly with just lack of maps though. I really want more maps. How about some multiplayer maps with places to use Spartan charge to bust through walls? BTB maps inspired by H5 levels and not old Halo maps.

My problem isn’t whats in the game (except for a few things) its whats not. With halo 3 and reach we got social playlist, forge, and file share all on launch. Now if they would just confirm file share and social are coming soon (as in really soon) i would be happy but they haven’t so i will wait and see if they at least have the sense to release forge with a file share

I’m just disappointed with are missing gametypes that have been there since CE. No Oddball?? Is that a joke?

> 2533274846483350;2:
> I feel like a lot of the community is depending on DLC to keep them interested in playing Halo 5.
> You guys aren’t going to last long… I like the game for what it is so all this free stuff is just an added bonus.
> So I don’t really feel the same as you. I knew what Halo 5 contained before I got it and I love it.
> I guess Im just one of those very few who liked Halo 5 for what it truly is…oh well.

You must like very simple games with very little content then. Halo 3 shipped with more content and that came out 8 years ago…

> 2535415251964190;7:
> My problem isn’t whats in the game (except for a few things) its whats not. With halo 3 and reach we got social playlist, forge, and file share all on launch. Now if they would just confirm file share and social are coming soon (as in really soon) i would be happy but they haven’t so i will wait and see if they at least have the sense to release forge with a file share

They’ve said they’re working on Social gametypes. But with 343s track record for lying to us, I’m having troubles believing them.

H5 has good core gameplay mechanics but not enough game modes that take use of them . Thats what made H3 brilliant, thats what 343 doesnt understand. And 343 took out or delayed popular game modes from previous Halos. I dont understand them. Warzone is cool, Arena is solid. But where is standalone co op like Firefight? Firfight with REQ wouldve been genius.

One of my biggest issues is these temporary weekend playlists. I know people who would play H5 non stop if Doubles, Snipers, Action Sack were in the game EVERY DAY!!! Sad thing is population has dropped a good amount and people arent coming back… 343 seriously dropped the ball with Halo 5.

I want a cooperative experience like spartan ops. But more warzone maps would be good too.

My favourite Halo to date. Needs more maps tho.

I would be playing Halo 5 more but my net has been acting total goofball lately for no reason. I do want more game-types in Halo 5 other than the Arena playlist(the only 3 game modes I normally play are Slayer/Objective, and occasionally swat), Arena BTB, and Warzone. They can be fun sometimes, but they get repetitive after a while, I do want more game modes like Firefight like some others said, or even new-game types that have never been released.

Better get used to it!!! This is the new trend with games now!!! Destiny, halo, battlefront. You name it!!! The game at launch is hollow! Not finished!!! Then later piece by piece bit by bit!!! They charge you for the content. And then 1 year later the game comes out half price with all the content!!! This indrestry is about to crash… Seriously

> 2533274837720524;9:
> > 2533274846483350;2:
> > I feel like a lot of the community is depending on DLC to keep them interested in playing Halo 5.
> > You guys aren’t going to last long… I like the game for what it is so all this free stuff is just an added bonus.
> > So I don’t really feel the same as you. I knew what Halo 5 contained before I got it and I love it.
> > I guess Im just one of those very few who liked Halo 5 for what it truly is…oh well.
>
>
> You must like very simple games with very little content then. Halo 3 shipped with more content and that came out 8 years ago…

Yeah but everyone is acting like the game has two minutes of gameplay…The game came out a little over a month ago and people are already bored? Come on…what are you people expecting? Forge is cool but it doesn’t MAKE the game so there’s no way that’s why everyone is crying.