Halo 5 feels empty.

So yes, I am enjoying Halo 5: Guardians BUT I feel like there is not enough content in the game itself. After finishing the campaign and played a few games of arena and warzone I feel like I’ve done everything there is to do. I mean even when they bring forge to the game (hopefully with more gamemodes) there will still be something missing. The previous games had another option like Spartan Ops or Firefight but this game doesn’t have anything like that. Does anyone else feel the same way, and if so, what would you like to see added?

Commendations, all the unlocks, plus the game is expanding through dlc, so there’s a lot to do still

I see what you mean but the whole REQ system is keeping me busy, I keep playing WZ so I can get more REQ Points and unlock as much customisation as I can.

> 2533274883127718;1:
> So yes, I am enjoying Halo 5: Guardians BUT I feel like there is not enough content in the game itself. After finishing the campaign and played a few games of arena and warzone I feel like I’ve done everything there is to do. I mean even when they bring forge to the game (hopefully with more gamemodes) there will still be something missing. The previous games had another option like Spartan Ops or Firefight but this game doesn’t have anything like that. Does anyone else feel the same way, and if so, what would you like to see added?

This is a constant complain from many Halo players. I understand, would love to have SO or FF. I have heard some rumors about FF coming back in the future (in Halo 5). We can only hope :wink:

> 2533274822026756;4:
> > 2533274883127718;1:
> > So yes, I am enjoying Halo 5: Guardians BUT I feel like there is not enough content in the game itself. After finishing the campaign and played a few games of arena and warzone I feel like I’ve done everything there is to do. I mean even when they bring forge to the game (hopefully with more gamemodes) there will still be something missing. The previous games had another option like Spartan Ops or Firefight but this game doesn’t have anything like that. Does anyone else feel the same way, and if so, what would you like to see added?
>
>
> This is a constant complain from many Halo players. I understand, would love to have SO or FF. I have heard some rumors about FF coming back in the future (in Halo 5). We can only hope :wink:

That would be amazing. I’ve really missed firefight :slight_smile: