Halo 5 Fall of Reach

So last night I got my beautiful new Xbox one. And I knew I wasn’t going to be able to play the game until the 27th. However, I am very disappointed that you also can’t even watch the Fall of Reach until the 27th. I was so excited to watch it and to get shut down. I understand why they might have done this, but it was a huge knock down for me.

oh man i didn’t know that. I was looking forward to it as well :frowning:

That’s odd…why did Kiki Wolfkill say people should watch it before playing the game, then?

> 2533274831629606;3:
> That’s odd…why did Kiki Wolfkill say people should watch it before playing the game, then?

Good question, I just assumed people could start watching it this week before the game comes out.

Yeah it wouldnt really be fair on those with LE that cant get access to their free copy of Fall of Reach until the 27th. I presume thats why.

Maybe they will allow you to watch it later in the week. But I too agree that the LE people should get to watch it before the game comes out. They paid for the better option, and should get the bigger rewards.

Yeah…I thought that was weird as well. I’d rather watch it before the game was out.

I recall seeing in the promo for the Halo 5 Live they are doing on Monday afternoon/evening that they are showing the first episode of Fall of Reach. Maybe that’s what Kiki Wolfkill meant?