Halo 5 Ending?

At the end of Halo 5: Guardians on the mission Sentinels, Locke’s visor seems to glitch out after an EMP blast from the guardian, does that mean Locke’s visor isn’t transparent and is simply a camera feed?

Maybe the EMP is messing with the interface of the HUD, and the system is stuck in a loop of trying to refresh itself and establish it’s connection again, so it’s glitching itself out?

> 2535461884091985;1:
> At the end of Halo 5: Guardians on the mission Sentinels, Locke’s visor seems to glitch out after an EMP blast from the guardian, does that mean Locke’s visor isn’t transparent and is simply a camera feed?

Not sure. Don’t think I’ve ever noticed that. I’ll pay attention to that detail next time I play.

> 2535461884091985;1:
> At the end of Halo 5: Guardians on the mission Sentinels, Locke’s visor seems to glitch out after an EMP blast from the guardian, does that mean Locke’s visor isn’t transparent and is simply a camera feed?

I would assume so, Emile in Reach carved a skull into his helmet and it didnt change anything about his visor.

> 2535447979542749;4:
> > 2535461884091985;1:
> > At the end of Halo 5: Guardians on the mission Sentinels, Locke’s visor seems to glitch out after an EMP blast from the guardian, does that mean Locke’s visor isn’t transparent and is simply a camera feed?
>
> I would assume so, Emile in Reach carved a skull into his helmet and it didnt change anything about his visor.

i did see somewhere that the visor works the same was a 1-way mirror would work, like in an interrogation room. Mirrored on one side, see through on the other.