Halo 5: Emblem Customization like in BO2

I think having emblem customization like in BO2 would be great to have in Halo 5. IMO its better to create your own emblem than having one given to you.

Thoughts?

The last thing halo needs is more things from cod -Yoink!-!

> The last thing halo needs is more things from cod -Yoink!-!

COD clearly has the superior emblem customization. People started saying Halo compied from cod when Halo Reach added sprint. For Halo 5 to have better emblem customization will just a better feature to have.

Unless it’s actual good features from CoD, stuff that Halo has yet to copy.

Black Ops’ has one of the best Emblem Editors around, I think Halo should top that…

So this makes it bad idea does it, well thats a stupid reason.

OT I’d rather nott since it let to… Lets say certain images being created for emblems which will undoubtedly happen.

It’s a nice idea but I don’t want to see -Yoinks!- in Halo.

Like others have stated above, the idea sounds good, but it will be abused.

Emblems in CoD don’t usually look like emblems to me. They look like “HEY! I just played around for a bit in this write/draw-whatever-the-heck-I-want space.”

No thanks.

I think we should one up them and have emblems that move or change colour ect… I can’t think of any other game that does that plus it would be something original for once.

Perhaps something like animated fire or a flash

This is the one and ONLY thing I wouldn’t mind being copied from call of duty.

> I think we should one up them and have emblems that move or change colour ect… I can’t think of any other game that does that plus it would be something original for once.
>
> Perhaps something like animated fire or a flash

Yeah then deal with inappropriate gamers making their emblems -Yoinks!- with a skull giving them Bjs or breasts.

YES. The actions of stupid people should not impede my ability to exercise my creativity, and that is that.

> I think we should one up them and have emblems that move or change colour ect… I can’t think of any other game that does that plus it would be something original for once.
>
> Perhaps something like animated fire or a flash

Yes, I agree we should one up them. Cod has the best emblem editor in any fps game and currently Halo’s emblem editor is way too bland. For Halo to have an even better editor would be awesome.

> > The last thing halo needs is more things from cod -Yoink!-!
>
> So this makes it bad idea does it, well thats a stupid reason.
>
> OT I’d rather nott since it let to… Lets say certain images being created for emblems which will undoubtedly happen.

I think that’s a big reason why the Blops games have it and we don’t already. There are those people in every community who think its funny to make inappropriate images/gestures/sounds just to annoy others. While I think it would be less common in Halo, its still not worth the exposure to such things. This is the same reasoning why I feel we can’t place dead bodies or anything onto Forge maps. There’s always gonna be that guy who would make the worst of such a feature…

Well, the very LAST thing Halo needs are dumb kids running around with genital and nude woman emblems. I see too many of those on CoD, which truly brings out the immaturity in most of the CoD community. It’s best to leave that be and keep our tradition of pre-made emblems.

No, I don’t need to see genitals when I’m playing a game

For all the people complaining about genitals, really?

You’re playing a game where you’re shooting and killing eachother, but seeing a -Yoink- is going to traumatize you? Come on now. Treyarch does a good job moderating the emblems anyways. If people have anything inappropriate, it won’t be there for long. I support an emblem creator as long as there is a built in “report emblem” feature.

> <mark>For all the people complaining about genitals, really?</mark>
> <mark>You’re playing a game where you’re shooting and killing eachother, but seeing a -Yoink!- is going to traumatize you?</mark> Come on now. Treyarch does a good job moderating the emblems anyways. If people have anything inappropriate, it won’t be there for long. I support an emblem creator as long as there is a built in “report emblem” feature.

As usual, I agree with you 100%. Society really has some messed up logic.

I don’t want to see the -Yoink- Creator 2000 in Halo, thank you very much.

It is a great idea, unfortunately many people abuse the emblem editor in COD…