Halo 5 emblem: Clippy, HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Can someone please tell me how to unlock clippy the Microsoft paper clip, he is all I need In my life he is my soul mate and my spirt animal.

Ever since I was born I knew we were meant for each other, I would dream about him every night, together we ran through the meadows and picked the best and grandest flowers imaginable, we would play tag in the parks and somehow he would always win, but on that one dark a misty day he was no more it was the UPDATE. My poor clippy had been wiped from existence without a goodbye or even a sayonara, Oh how I regret all those arguments, for it’s ironic because all I need now is for him to help.

RIP CLIPPY, MY LOVE 1997 - 2007

(I think I was because I might have fell asleep while writing and essay, but he stood by me through coffee induced hallucinations to my major panic attacks to my total desperation to finish my work of art in record time)

I do hope the Microsoft or 343 see this it would be such a delight!!

Req packs. Same as everything else.

I got it from a gold pack 2 days ago.

I believe you must unlock all the Ultra Rare permanent unlocks that the game launched with (added content not necessary), then Clippy comes from a Gold pack. At least, that’s when I got him. Prima called him a “Marketing Emblem”, so I don’t think he begins in the regular Req pool.

I bought the Halo 5 Xbox One and it came with a code that gave me the emblem, but I think you can get it from req packs as well.

> 2533274883670139;5:
> I bought the Halo 5 Xbox One and it came with a code that gave me the emblem, but I think you can get it from req packs as well.

It’s been over a year. I’d be willing to bet he already has it. Please don’t revive old threads.