Halo 5 @E3

I was a little disappointed at with halo 5 at E3 mainly because short of them introducing the new multiplayer mode they didn’t really give us anything new. I have so many questions left unanswered in regards to what’s happening with halo this year.

When/Will we get more Hunt the Truth?
What’s going on the halo TV stuff with Spielberg?
Will we see more maps for the MMC?

Am I the only person that feels this way?

They’re trying to push their new super awesome cool explosive fun mode. Which is understandable. I’m not sure why, just like firefight, spartan ops and invasion, its just going to be phased out in the next game. I wish they had shown more substance to both main characters. Chief was “silent” this E3. Part of me thinks they just didn’t have enough time in the show. Should have moved all the Indie game crap to another time slot.

> 2701489597929026;2:
> They’re trying to push their new super awesome cool explosive fun mode. Which is understandable. I’m not sure why, just like firefight, spartan ops and invasion, its just going to be phased out in the next game. I wish they had shown more substance to both main characters. Chief was “silent” this E3. Part of me thinks they just didn’t have enough time in the show. Should have moved all the Indie game crap to another time slot.

I was expecting more on Hunt the Truth or the Show with Steven Spielberg. But, alas, 343 didn’t let me down by keeping silent. They showed a teaser of what’s to come, but I wanted some Q&A or at least a tiny bit more information. I feel like this is all hype and they know their game is -Yoink- like Bungie knows Destiny is -Yoink-.

I’m hoping they were just saving some stuff, like a blue team demo, for Gamescom. I know Microsoft held back a few games to show then so maybe they just wanted to focus on warzone and Locke’s demo.

I am confident I’ll only like campaign on this new game, and only because I love Halo. From what it seems like (beta and gameplay evidence) I will hate this new Halo…which worries me, because they re-invented a perfect wheel with each new Halo and now it’s like Titanfall.

> 2533274800853433;5:
> I am confident I’ll only like campaign on this new game, and only because I love Halo. From what it seems like (beta and gameplay evidence) I will hate this new Halo…which worries me, because they re-invented a perfect wheel with each new Halo and now it’s like Titanfall.

What?

How?

> 2533274795233660;6:
> > 2533274800853433;5:
> > I am confident I’ll only like campaign on this new game, and only because I love Halo. From what it seems like (beta and gameplay evidence) I will hate this new Halo…which worries me, because they re-invented a perfect wheel with each new Halo and now it’s like Titanfall.
>
>
> What?
>
> How?

Exaggeration…I’m just disappointed is all :frowning:

Every interview during the show was just regurgitated information. " yeah so war zone is teh awesome and team osiris is really colorful."

Gamescom?

> 2533274795233660;6:
> > 2533274800853433;5:
> > I am confident I’ll only like campaign on this new game, and only because I love Halo. From what it seems like (beta and gameplay evidence) I will hate this new Halo…which worries me, because they re-invented a perfect wheel with each new Halo and now it’s like Titanfall.
>
>
> What?
>
> How?

What do you mean how? Why is it so difficult for people to draw parallels between the two games?
Let’s see…hmm…where to start?
Have you played Attrition in Titanfall? If not, let me explain it.
You have giant maps in which two teams of humans face off against each other after getting dropped in by a flying vehicle. But that’s not all… there are AIs all over the place to help you win faster! Sounds nothing like Warzone, right? But wait… In Titanfall, you also have the ability to Clamber, Sprint, ADS, and, you guessed it, Thrust in any direction.
Still not seeing it?
Oh, there these things called burn cards. Basically, you earn them while playing the game in general. They’re little advantages you can select during a match to give you that amazing, game-breaking edge.

If you don’t see the links between the 2 games, it’s because you don’t want to.

343 is incapable of being creative and innovative. They rehash ideas from other people and downgrade the franchise in the process.

> 2717573882290994;10:
> > 2533274795233660;6:
> > > 2533274800853433;5:
> > > I am confident I’ll only like campaign on this new game, and only because I love Halo. From what it seems like (beta and gameplay evidence) I will hate this new Halo…which worries me, because they re-invented a perfect wheel with each new Halo and now it’s like Titanfall.
> >
> >
> > What?
> >
> > How?
>
>
> What do you mean how? Why is it so difficult for people to draw parallels between the two games?
> Let’s see…hmm…where to start?
> Have you played Attrition in Titanfall? If not, let me explain it.
> You have giant maps in which two teams of humans face off against each other after getting dropped in by a flying vehicle. But that’s not all… there are AIs all over the place to help you win faster! Sounds nothing like Warzone, right? But wait… In Titanfall, you also have the ability to Clamber, Sprint, ADS, and, you guessed it, Thrust in any direction.
> Still not seeing it?
> Oh, there these things called burn cards. Basically, you earn them while playing the game in general. They’re little advantages you can select during a match to give you that amazing, game-breaking edge.
>
> If you don’t see the links between the 2 games, it’s because you don’t want to.
>
> 343 is incapable of being creative and innovative. They rehash ideas from other people and downgrade the franchise in the process.

But they play nothing alike!

> 2533274931637595;11:
> > 2717573882290994;10:
> > > 2533274795233660;6:
> > > > 2533274800853433;5:
> > > > I am confident I’ll only like campaign on this new game, and only because I love Halo. From what it seems like (beta and gameplay evidence) I will hate this new Halo…which worries me, because they re-invented a perfect wheel with each new Halo and now it’s like Titanfall.
> > >
> > >
> > > What?
> > >
> > > How?
> >
> >
> > What do you mean how? Why is it so difficult for people to draw parallels between the two games?
> > Let’s see…hmm…where to start?
> > Have you played Attrition in Titanfall? If not, let me explain it.
> > You have giant maps in which two teams of humans face off against each other after getting dropped in by a flying vehicle. But that’s not all… there are AIs all over the place to help you win faster! Sounds nothing like Warzone, right? But wait… In Titanfall, you also have the ability to Clamber, Sprint, ADS, and, you guessed it, Thrust in any direction.
> > Still not seeing it?
> > Oh, there these things called burn cards. Basically, you earn them while playing the game in general. They’re little advantages you can select during a match to give you that amazing, game-breaking edge.
> >
> > If you don’t see the links between the 2 games, it’s because you don’t want to.
> >
> > 343 is incapable of being creative and innovative. They rehash ideas from other people and downgrade the franchise in the process.
>
>
> But they play nothing alike!

Okay there, bud.
Even if they don’t… Halo 5 doesn’t play like Halo either.