Halo 5 E3 2015 wish list

So I was on a different topic (talking about how we want 343 to keep big secrets from being revealed during E3) and I posted what would be the perfect Halo E3 (at least for me).
What do you guys think about it?
Please share your own ideas (maybe 343 listens to some of our dreams :D)

Here is mine:

What I wish for Halo 5’s E3 presentation:

The room is dark for a few moments. Suddenly, half the room lights up in blue, the other one in red.

A monk chorus starts chanting Halo’s iconic melody… Suddenly a number 5 appears on screen.

A small fraction of the cut scene from the first mission begins (one or two minutes) followed by a quick 2 minutes gameplay montage full of action and mystery (provided by some voice over with no context). Finishing with a new animation of the big cover art for Halo 5 while we listen to the “There are two sides for every story” line.

Someone from 343 Industries appears on stage while the big cover art is still on screen. He/she talks about how this game will be awesome, etc. He/she then talks about how Halo’s multiplayer is truly important for 343 and finishes his/her time on stage with the words “This is Halo’s next gen multiplayer”. Just as he/she finishes his/her line, the cover art image (that remained on screen) breaks with a cool animation that reveal a quick multiplayer trailer where they show fragments of:

Arena multiplayer

Cool Spartan customization

Forge

BTB

New game types

Use of Spartan Abilities

Classic Halo mode

Ranking system

Firefight 3.0

A successor for Spartan Ops

And more!

A closing ground pound unveils, through a transition animation, (I’m trusting a lot in the animators’ skills :D) the Halo 5 Xbox One console. We see it just for some brief 1.5 seconds (that’s more than enough for the internet to take pictures of it, don’t worry) and then we see nothing but “October 27th 2015”

The room goes black again, everybody trying to dry their wet pants. After 5 long seconds of absolute darkness, a Sangheli character violently assassins an enemy Spartan. The audience hears the, now famous, line: “Assassination!”

Xbox logo appears on screen and everybody listens: “Only on Xbox One”.

I see it going like this:

The stage will fade to black, a live action scene will intro locke and his team, then will switch to a cutscene from the game where they will be chasing blue team. Followed by gameplay. It will end with the chief and Locke facing off.

The Bonnie Ross will come onstage and talk about how Halo 5 is their most ambitious Halo ever and how it is enhanced by the power of the Xbox One, and then she will intro the Halo TV show and we will get a small teaser.

Hopefully an announcement for firefight AND another spartan ops

> 2533274846706692;2:
> I see it going like this:
>
> The stage will fade to black, a live action scene will intro locke and his team, then will switch to a cutscene from the game where they will be chasing blue team. Followed by gameplay. It will end with the chief and Locke facing off.
>
> The Bonnie Ross will come onstage and talk about how Halo 5 is their most ambitious Halo ever and how it is enhanced by the power of the Xbox One, and then she will intro the Halo TV show and we will get a small teaser.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the new TV show, I hope is better than Nightfall…

That would be cool

well, they shouldn’t show too much, it would ruin the game before launch (hate spoilers) I just want them to show off 5 minutes of campaign (maybe containing some interesting features - I guess you’ll be able to give orders to your team), then they should just talk about firefight, explain some new multiplayer modes, talk about how they improved Spartan Ops, show 2 minutes of armor customization, show some images of new weapons (if there are new weapons) and last but not less important they must share with us some soundtracks to make us understand they are significant as H CE/2/3/Reach/odst/Wars and not anonymous as Halo 4…

> 2533274892367695;6:
> well, they shouldn’t show too much, it would ruin the game before launch (hate spoilers) I just want them to show off 5 minutes of campaign (maybe containing some interesting features - I guess you’ll be able to give orders to your team), then they should just talk about firefight, explain some new multiplayer modes, talk about how they improved Spartan Ops, show 2 minutes of armor customization, show some images of new weapons (if there are new weapons) and last but not less important they must share with us some soundtracks to make us understand they are significant as H CE/2/3/Reach/odst/Wars and not anonymous as Halo 4…

Ahem…

i don’t think that they should waste their time with spartan ops because the replability is so low

> 2533274937869686;8:
> i don’t think that they should waste their time with spartan ops because the replability is so low

I really believe Spartan Ops has some potential (the cinematics from the first season were great and contrbuted to the lore.) If they change the gameplay aspect for it for something actually fun, then it could be a great mode.

-Campaign
-Multiplayer (post-beta improvements, reveal big team battle)
-Forge

I just can’t wait for it to be here. I hope they livestream it! I imagine they will.

I’m hoping for a big reveal for playable Elites. That alone will have me praising 343 from the mountain tops. No seriously. I’ll actually clime the Sierra Mountain range and shout: PRAISE 343 INDUSTRIES!! THEY HAVE LISTENED TO OUR WORDS!! I might even buy more than one copy of the game.

I’m hoping for a campaign on-stage, big-team multiplayer off-stage reveal. Don’t expect it, though.

Yup, that pretty much nails what I want. Except, I think that Ben Giraud should make an appearance, tying Hunt the Truth to the E3 reveal. Anyway, all I know is that I will be watching the E3 reveal, with popcorn, so I can spit it out when Halo 5: Guardians comes on stage.

E3 HYPE INTENSIFIES

> 2533274875324729;12:
> I’m hoping for a big reveal for playable Elites. That alone will have me praising 343 from the mountain tops. No seriously. I’ll actually clime the Sierra Mountain range and shout: PRAISE 343 INDUSTRIES!! THEY HAVE LISTENED TO OUR WORDS!! I might even buy more than one copy of the game.

I’m thinking of getting a second copy aswell (a digital one so I can play it at any time without having to insert the disc)
I’m probably gonna do it once it has a discount

> 2533274863939303;14:
> Yup, that pretty much nails what I want. Except, I think that Ben Giraud should make an appearance, tying Hunt the Truth to the E3 reveal. Anyway, all I know is that I will be watching the E3 reveal, with popcorn, so I can spit it out when Halo 5: Guardians comes on stage.
>
> E3 HYPE INTENSIFIES

Having Ben Giraud there would be awesome!
All aboard the hype train!!!

> 2533274945679983;16:
> > 2533274863939303;14:
> > Yup, that pretty much nails what I want. Except, I think that Ben Giraud should make an appearance, tying Hunt the Truth to the E3 reveal. Anyway, all I know is that I will be watching the E3 reveal, with popcorn, so I can spit it out when Halo 5: Guardians comes on stage.
> >
> > E3 HYPE INTENSIFIES
>
>
> Having Ben Giraud there would be awesome!
> All aboard the hype train!!!

Save a set for me

> 2533274863939303;14:
> Yup, that pretty much nails what I want. Except, I think that Ben Giraud should make an appearance, tying Hunt the Truth to the E3 reveal. Anyway, all I know is that I will be watching the E3 reveal, with popcorn, so I can spit it out when Halo 5: Guardians comes on stage.
>
> E3 HYPE INTENSIFIES

Just what I was going to say. Maybe an opening narration or during the gameplay trailer. Too much emotion for my heart.

> 2533274945679983;15:
> > 2533274875324729;12:
> > I’m hoping for a big reveal for playable Elites. That alone will have me praising 343 from the mountain tops. No seriously. I’ll actually clime the Sierra Mountain range and shout: PRAISE 343 INDUSTRIES!! THEY HAVE LISTENED TO OUR WORDS!! I might even buy more than one copy of the game.
>
>
> I’m thinking of getting a second copy aswell (a digital one so I can play it at any time without having to insert the disc)
> I’m probably gonna do it once it has a discount

Exactly what I wanted to do!

I want to see Joe Staten in the classic gameplay reveal pose.