Halo 5 dmr way too OP?

☆☆ I’ve recently unlocked the DMR for Warzone and that thing is a killer! It’s like a Mama BR had -Yoink!- with a Papa Magnum, and created the Ultimate DMR Jr. To be honest if you get this classic reach weapon in your inventory, you’re going have a hell of a time playing warzone. ☆☆
Did I forget to mention the variants 4 it? Lol :sunglasses:
Gt: LXL SKYGAZ3 LXL
P.S add me if you wanna play sometime, I don’t talk much. :bust_in_silhouette::muscle::tractor:

Still waiting for my DMR -.-

The more people that unlock and use it, the more people will begin to realize why it’s req level is so high…

BR is 4 shot kill…DMR is 5 shot kill. Still trying to figure out how that makes the DMR an extra 3 REQ higher than the BR…

yeah, DMR is amazing, right now im hoping to get the silenced DMR

> 2533274855931484;4:
> BR is 4 shot kill…DMR is 5 shot kill. Still trying to figure out how that makes the DMR an extra 3 REQ higher than the BR…

it’s way deadlier than a br at long range dmr looses usefulness at close range and you then would need a br but a carbine matches a dmrs power at close range

its time to kill mixed with spread, recoil, and rate of fire

The dmr is like a mini sniper rifle

It’s all a matter of skill. If somebody garbage with a DMR gets into a fight with a 1337 pro BR user, DMR will lose. It’s not OP. Neither is the magnum.

> 2533274830926790;7:
> It’s all a matter of skill. If somebody garbage with a DMR gets into a fight with a 1337 pro BR user, DMR will lose. It’s not OP. Neither is the magnum.

This is what I am thinking. Also thinking the REQ requirement needs a 1 point drop for all DMRs. I just don’t see it being that much more powerful than the BR in all situations to warrant the current requirement.

> 2533274855931484;8:
> > 2533274830926790;7:
> > It’s all a matter of skill. If somebody garbage with a DMR gets into a fight with a 1337 pro BR user, DMR will lose. It’s not OP. Neither is the magnum.
>
>
> This is what I am thinking. Also thinking the REQ requirement needs a 1 point drop for all DMRs. I just don’t see it being that much more powerful than the BR in all situations to warrant the current requirement.

Yeah, I totally love getting to use my Recon DMR with kinetic bolts, for the last 2 minutes of a match.

> 2533274855931484;8:
> > 2533274830926790;7:
> > It’s all a matter of skill. If somebody garbage with a DMR gets into a fight with a 1337 pro BR user, DMR will lose. It’s not OP. Neither is the magnum.
>
>
> This is what I am thinking. Also thinking the REQ requirement needs a 1 point drop for all DMRs. I just don’t see it being that much more powerful than the BR in all situations to warrant the current requirement.

Isnt the difference between the BR and DMR just range ? Someone did a comparison and the BR trumps the BR in most cases. But I think it all has to do with range. Am I wrong ?

> 2535467159460401;10:
> > 2533274855931484;8:
> > > 2533274830926790;7:
> > > It’s all a matter of skill. If somebody garbage with a DMR gets into a fight with a 1337 pro BR user, DMR will lose. It’s not OP. Neither is the magnum.
> >
> >
> > This is what I am thinking. Also thinking the REQ requirement needs a 1 point drop for all DMRs. I just don’t see it being that much more powerful than the BR in all situations to warrant the current requirement.
>
>
> Isnt the difference between the BR and DMR just range ? Someone did a comparison and the BR trumps the BR in most cases. But I think it all has to do with range. Am I wrong ?

It could have to do with range, but I don’t see the DMR being the same gap in usefulness over the BR for precision weapon as the SMG is over the AR ffor CQC. It is useful, but the current setup just doesn’t feel quite right to me. And yes, I do have a DMR.

> 2533274830926790;9:
> > 2533274855931484;8:
> > > It’s all a matter of skill. If somebody garbage with a DMR gets into a fight with a 1337 pro BR user, DMR will lose. It’s not OP. Neither is the magnum.
> >
> >
> > This is what I am thinking. Also thinking the REQ requirement needs a 1 point drop for all DMRs. I just don’t see it being that much more powerful than the BR in all situations to warrant the current requirement.
>
>
> Yeah, I totally love getting to use my Recon DMR with kinetic bolts, for the last 2 minutes of a match.

It takes you THAT long to hit req 8?

ouch. Perhaps you should actually do stuff? like kill people,npc’s and take bases…

> 2533274816688440;2:
> Still waiting for my DMR -.-

Same. I saw an SR8 get it from using money in a gold req pack. I’m SR31 and still haven’t gotten it. ;_;

So after several more warzone games with this weapon, I can understand the REQ for some of the high level modified DMRs. However, I would still like to see the REQ requirement dropped by a point for them. Would make the game more fun for me. And I could finish the commendation.

got it and use it

love grabbing it in Arena

the rate of fire buff was nice but it isnt very forgiving if you miss shots when someone gets the jump on you

> 2535467159460401;10:
> > 2533274855931484;8:
> >
> >
>
>
> Isnt the difference between the BR and DMR just range ? Someone did a comparison and the BR trumps the BR in most cases. But I think it all has to do with range. Am I wrong ?

I get the feeling that aim assist is higher for the DMR, but maybe that is due to the range. I find it a lot easier to aim with than the BR, perhaps a bit too easy.

Well, yeah. The DMR is in it’s natural habitat in Warzone. Giant maps with long sight lines and little cover make DMRs thrive.

> 2533274874991548;16:
> > 2535467159460401;10:
> > > 2533274855931484;8:
> > > > 2533274830926790;7:
> > > > It’s all a matter of skill. If somebody garbage with a DMR gets into a fight with a 1337 pro BR user, DMR will lose. It’s not OP. Neither is the magnum.
> > >
> > >
> > > This is what I am thinking. Also thinking the REQ requirement needs a 1 point drop for all DMRs. I just don’t see it being that much more powerful than the BR in all situations to warrant the current requirement.
> >
> >
> > Isnt the difference between the BR and DMR just range ? Someone did a comparison and the BR trumps the BR in most cases. But I think it all has to do with range. Am I wrong ?
>
>
> I get the feeling that aim assist is higher for the DMR, but maybe that is due to the range. I find it a lot easier to aim with than the BR, perhaps a bit too easy.

I aim better with the BR, but that might just be because I have had a lot more time with it. Definitely agree that the DMR is much less forgiving if you miss a shot or two. If you do that, you may as well retreat and hope the other person pursues you at a new setup…

> 2535467159460401;10:
> > 2533274855931484;8:
> >
> >
>
>

No, the DMR is still a 5 shot vs the 4 shot BR, but the DMR does have the range. Also, which trumps…?

My dmr would be so beast…if I had one!