Halo 5 DLC Discussion

what are things we would like to arrive to Halo 5 through the up coming DLCs? 343 is already working on them but what ideas can we give them to think about?

Oh boy here we go! haha
Someone’s gonna moan about aiming, spawning, the radar, BR starts, and split screen.

Aaaand go!

Personally, I just wanna get down with some BTB.

New Warzone maps. Escape from A.R.C. is starting to wear on me. :slight_smile:

Would like a few more outdoor maps that dont feel like im trapped in a box.

Stricter rank match ups, every time i reach diamiond 3 on ffa i ALWAYS fight an onyx and get knocked back down again making this impossible task to rank up

I’d say Campaign DLC, but they’ve said that isn’t happening.

would love some story driven dlc to help with all the holes in halo5. and how about a game mode where the time spent customizing my Spartan does end up with him in blue or red…

For Halo 5 I definitely want DLC that brings new experiences and not just new maps. As of right now, I’d like to see:

New Warzones experiences such as:

• New vehicles (Falcon, OG Gungoose, Hornet, Spectre, etc.) - New weapons (brute shot, grenade launcher, etc.) - New maps, in particular, I’d love a dense urban map that took place in New Mombasa or something similar. - New enemy types. I think of this in terms of Mass Effect 3. That game’s multiplayer had 3 enemy types and they added a 4th after release. For Halo 5 I would love an update to Warzones that involved Brutes, it could add Halo 3 type enemies along with Brute-themed REQs like the Brute Shot, Mauler, Chopper, and so on. Or perhaps even better, I think it would be awesome if the Flood was added as an enemy type to Warzones and they spawned like no one’s business so that they were everywhere.New playlists like Infection and Action Sack
    Story-driven DLC of some sort. Preferably I would want this to be campaign-related, but I also wouldn’t mind Spartan-Ops-esque DLC that had a storyline but was experienced through our multiplayer Spartans.
    Firefight, I have no idea why 343i is so against adding Firefight into their games. With the whole “multiplayer is a simulation” idea, Firefight would fit perfectly into Halo multiplayer lore. They could allow us to use our REQs and even earn REQ points because personally I think there needs to be a way to earn REQ points that isn’t competitive multiplayer. With Firefight in Halo 5, new enemy types like the Brutes and Flood would be awesome additions and keep the experience fresh.
    Armor/Customization, there can never be enough of this… there needs to be MOAAARRRRRRRR. We need the Mark V, Mark IV, CQB, Mark V(B), CQC, and many many others. I would also like the option to customize armor detail/ tertiary colors.

Anyway, that’s all I got right now.

Most likely all modes will slowly get more maps. Warzone is becoming much more widely popular and at the same time probably decline? They need more maps. In a trailer, it showed a city map. Looked awesome to have so most likely more are coming. MORE ARMOR CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS PLEASE. At least let me change the shoulders!!!

> 2535409103705542;9:
> Most likely all modes will slowly get more maps. Warzone is becoming much more widely popular and at the same time probably decline? They need more maps. In a trailer, it showed a city map. Looked awesome to have so most likely more are coming. MORE ARMOR CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS PLEASE. At least let me change the shoulders!!!

I agree with you dude 110% give us shoulder customization