Halo 5 DLC breakdown (as of Monitor's Bounty)

Halo 5’s Post Launch Content (as of Anvil’s Legacy), Free
17 Dev Maps, 7 Cartographer Maps, 18 New Armour Sets + 9 Helmets, 34 Armour Skins, 10 New Weapons (First Time), 57 Weapon Variants, 84 Load-out Weapon Skins, 13 Stances, 11 Assassinations, 2 New Vehicles (first time), 28 Vehicle Variants, 10 New Visors, 4 New Armour Mods, 62 Emblems, 1 New enemy (First Time), and a metric -Yoink- tonne of Forge Updates, Campaign Score Attack, Warzone Fire-Fight, Warzone Boss Refresh.

New Multiplayer Maps (8)

  • Battle of Noctus (Warzone) - Skirmish at Darkstar (Warzone) - Attack on sanctum (Warzone) - Prospect (Warzone Assault) - Temple (Warzone Assault)

  • Torque (Arena) - Tyrant (Arena) - Mercy (Arena) (Remake)Remix maps (5)

  • Riptide (Fathom remix) (Arena) - Overgrowth (Plaza remix) (Arena) - Stasis (Torque remix) (Arena) - Molten (The Rig remix) (Arena) - Urban (Noctus remix) (Warzone Assault)Forge canvases (4)

  • Ascendance (Parallax remix) - Tidal - Barrens - DepthsCartographer maps (7)

  • Basin - Recurve - Anti-Freeze - Entombed - Deadlock - Guillotine - Grifball Court
    Breakdown by update
    Battle of Shadow and Light (18/11/2015)

  • Dev Map - 0 - Cartographer map - 4 - Armour - 2 - Armour skin - 6 - Weapon - 0 - Weapon Varient - 2 - Weapon skin - 5 - Stance - 0 - Assassination - 1 - Visor - 1 - Armour mod - 0 - Emblem - 7 - Vehicle - 0 - Vehicle Varient - 16Cartographer’s gift (16/12/2015)

  • Dev Map - 2 - Cartographer map - 2 - Armour - 2 - Armour skin - 6 - Weapon - 1 - Weapon Varient - 10 - Weapon skin - 5 - Stance - 2 - Assassination - 0 - Visor - 1 - Armour mod - 0 - Emblem - 14 - Vehicle - 0 - Vehicle Varient - 0Infinity’s Armoury (26/01/2016)

  • Dev Map - 2 - Cartographer map - 0 - Armour - 3 - Armour skin - 6 - Weapon - 1 - Weapon Varient - 2 - Weapon skin - 15 - Stance - 2 - Assassination - 2 - Visor - 1 - Armour mod - 0 - Emblem - 12 - Vehicle - 0 - Vehicle Varient - 0Hammer Storm (24/02/2016)

  • Dev Map - 2 - Cartographer map - 1 - Armour - 2 - Armour skin - 6 - Weapon - 2 - Weapon Varient - 10 - Weapon skin - 5 - Stance - 2 - Assassination - 2 - Visor - 1 - Armour mod - 1 - Emblem - 10 - Vehicle - 0 - Vehicle Varient - 0Ghosts of Meridian (06/04/2016)

  • Dev Map - 2 - Cartographer map - 0 - Armour - 1 - Armour skin - 5 - Weapon - 0 - Weapon Varient - 5 - Weapon skin - 5 - Stance - 1 - Assassination - 2 - Visor - 1 - Armour mod - 1 - Emblem - 6 - Vehicle - 0 - Vehicle Varient - 2Memories of Reach (12/05/2016)

  • Dev Map - 1 - Cartographer map - 0 - Armour - 4 - Armour skin - 0 - Weapon - 2 - Weapon Varient - 4 - Weapon skin - 19 - Stance - 2 - Assassination - 1 - Visor - 1 - Armour mod - 1 - Emblem - 5 - Vehicle - 0 - Vehicle Varient - 1Hog Wild (31/05/2016)

  • Dev Map - 0 - Cartographer map - 0 - Armour - 1 - Armour skin - 1 - Weapon - 0 - Weapon Varient - 4 - Weapon skin - 5 - Stance - 0 - Assassination - 0 - Visor - 1 - Armour mod - 0 - Emblem - 5 - Vehicle - 0 - Vehicle Varient - 4Warzone Fire-Fight (29/06/2016)

  • Dev Map - 4 - Cartographer map - 0 - Armour - 2 - Armour skin - 1 - Weapon - 1 - Weapon Varient - 4 - Weapon skin - 0 - Stance - 1 - Assassination - 0 - Visor - 0 - Armour mod - 1 - Emblem - 3 - Vehicle - 1 - Vehicle Varient - 3Anvil’s Legacy (08/09/2016)

  • Dev Map - 2 - Cartographer map - 0 - Armour - 0 - Armour skin - 4 - Weapon - 1 - Weapon Varient - 11 - Weapon skin - 10 - Stance - 0 - Assassination - 0 - Visor - 2 - Armour mod - 0 - Emblem - 0 - Vehicle - 0 - Vehicle Varient - 0Monitor’s Bounty (09/12/2016)

  • Dev Map - 2 - Cartographer map - 0 - Armour - 1 set, 9 helmet only - Armour skin - 0 - Weapon - 2 - Weapon Varient - 5 - Weapon skin - 15 - Stance - 3 - Assassination - 3 - Visor - 1 - Armour mod - 0 - Emblem - 0 - Vehicle - 1 - Vehicle Varient - 2

For comparison

Halo 3’s Post Launch Content (from the first 18 months post Launch)
7 maps, forge updates, arctic vehicles

Heroic Map Pack, 3 maps + Forge updates ($10 US, $15 Au)

  • Rat’s Nest (BTB) - Stand off (BTB) - Foundry (Forge Canvas)Legendary map pack, 3 maps + arctic vehicle variants ($10 US, $15 Au)

  • Avalanche (BTB) (remake) - Ghost town (Arena) - Blackout (Arena) (remake)Other (free)

  • Cold storage (Arena) (Remake)Halo Reach’s Post Launch Content (from the first 18 months post Launch)
    13 maps

Noble Map Pack, 3 maps ($10 US, $15 Au)

  • Tempest (BTB) - Anchor 9 (Arena) - Breakpoint (Invasion)Defiant Map Pack, 3 maps ($10 US, $15 Au)

  • Condemned (Arena) - Highlands (BTB) - Unearthed (Fire Fight)Anniversary Map Pack, 7 Maps ($15 US)

  • Battle Canyon - High Noon - Penance - Ridge Line - Solitary - Breakneck - Installation 04
    Halo 4’s Post Launch Content (from the first 18 months post Launch)
    12 maps, 4 armours (first time), 17 weapon skins, 7 armour skins, 9 stances

Crimson Map Pack, 3 maps ($10 US, $15 Au)

  • Wreckage (Arena) - Harvest (Arena) - Shatter (BTB)Majestic Map Pack, 3 maps ($10 US, $15 Au)

  • Landfall (Arena) - Monolith (Arena) - Skyline (Arena)Castle Map Pack, 3 maps ($10 US, $15 Au)

  • Daybreak (BTB) - Outcast (BTB) - Perdition (BTB)Champions bundle, 2 maps, 4 armours, 17 weapon skins, 7 armour skins, 9 stances ($10 US, $15 Au)

  • Pitfall (Arena) (Remake) - Vertigo (Arena)Other (free)

  • Forge Island (Forge Canvas)

After 57 layers of filler, Halo 5 has only gotten 3 unique Arena maps and 3 unique Warzone maps 9 months after launch. The content in the game is mediocre.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274793226068;3:
> After 57 layers of filler, Halo 5 has only gotten 3 unique Arena maps and 3 unique Warzone maps 9 months after launch. The content in the game is mediocre.

And here we have the wild 343i haters in his natural habitat, notice how the creature refuses to accept anything positive about 343i and their games and will only post negative comments without listening to the opposing side or even stating a reason as to why he thinks this way despite the fact that a bunch of people who will prove him wrong with three easy pieces of evidence and reasoning in the coming comments.

> 2533274883849234;4:
> > 2533274793226068;3:
> > After 57 layers of filler, Halo 5 has only gotten 3 unique Arena maps and 3 unique Warzone maps 9 months after launch. The content in the game is mediocre.
>
>
> And here we have the wild 343i haters in his natural habitat, notice how the creature refuses to accept anything positive about 343i and their games and will only post negative comments without listening to the opposing side or even stating a reason as to why he thinks this way despite the fact that a bunch of people who will prove him wrong with three easy pieces of evidence and reasoning in the coming comments.

You can’t prove me wrong. You deflected and tried to corner me because you think if a bunch of 343 defenders respond it will validate your love for them. I don’t care what anyone says, the content in Halo 5 is mediocre, and compared to other Halo games, it’s pathetic.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274793226068;5:
> > 2533274883849234;4:
> > > 2533274793226068;3:
> > > After 57 layers of filler, Halo 5 has only gotten 3 unique Arena maps and 3 unique Warzone maps 9 months after launch. The content in the game is mediocre.
> >
> >
> > And here we have the wild 343i haters in his natural habitat, notice how the creature refuses to accept anything positive about 343i and their games and will only post negative comments without listening to the opposing side or even stating a reason as to why he thinks this way despite the fact that a bunch of people who will prove him wrong with three easy pieces of evidence and reasoning in the coming comments.
>
>
> You can’t prove me wrong. You deflected and tried to corner me because you think if a bunch of 343 defenders respond it will validate your love for them. I don’t care what anyone says, the content in Halo 5 is mediocre, and compared to other Halo games, it’s pathetic.

Notice how the creature refuses to elaborate on his comments, instead opting to say the same thing, only longer.

> 2533274883849234;6:
> > 2533274793226068;5:
> > > 2533274883849234;4:
> > > > 2533274793226068;3:
> > > > After 57 layers of filler, Halo 5 has only gotten 3 unique Arena maps and 3 unique Warzone maps 9 months after launch. The content in the game is mediocre.
> > >
> > >
> > > And here we have the wild 343i haters in his natural habitat, notice how the creature refuses to accept anything positive about 343i and their games and will only post negative comments without listening to the opposing side or even stating a reason as to why he thinks this way despite the fact that a bunch of people who will prove him wrong with three easy pieces of evidence and reasoning in the coming comments.
> >
> >
> > You can’t prove me wrong. You deflected and tried to corner me because you think if a bunch of 343 defenders respond it will validate your love for them. I don’t care what anyone says, the content in Halo 5 is mediocre, and compared to other Halo games, it’s pathetic.
>
>
> Notice how the creature refuses to elaborate on his comments, instead opting to say the same thing, only longer.

Once again, deflection. We’re done here, you’re wasting my time.

> 2533274793226068;5:
> > 2533274883849234;4:
> > > 2533274793226068;3:
> > > After 57 layers of filler, Halo 5 has only gotten 3 unique Arena maps and 3 unique Warzone maps 9 months after launch. The content in the game is mediocre.
> >
> >
> > And here we have the wild 343i haters in his natural habitat, notice how the creature refuses to accept anything positive about 343i and their games and will only post negative comments without listening to the opposing side or even stating a reason as to why he thinks this way despite the fact that a bunch of people who will prove him wrong with three easy pieces of evidence and reasoning in the coming comments.
>
>
> You can’t prove me wrong. You deflected and tried to corner me because you think if a bunch of 343 defenders respond it will validate your love for them. I don’t care what anyone says, the content in Halo 5 is mediocre, and compared to other Halo games, it’s pathetic.

Have you actually tried it?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274793226068;7:
> > 2533274883849234;6:
> > > 2533274793226068;5:
> > > > 2533274883849234;4:
> > > > > 2533274793226068;3:
> > > > > After 57 layers of filler, Halo 5 has only gotten 3 unique Arena maps and 3 unique Warzone maps 9 months after launch. The content in the game is mediocre.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > And here we have the wild 343i haters in his natural habitat, notice how the creature refuses to accept anything positive about 343i and their games and will only post negative comments without listening to the opposing side or even stating a reason as to why he thinks this way despite the fact that a bunch of people who will prove him wrong with three easy pieces of evidence and reasoning in the coming comments.
> > >
> > >
> > > You can’t prove me wrong. You deflected and tried to corner me because you think if a bunch of 343 defenders respond it will validate your love for them. I don’t care what anyone says, the content in Halo 5 is mediocre, and compared to other Halo games, it’s pathetic.
> >
> >
> > Notice how the creature refuses to elaborate on his comments, instead opting to say the same thing, only longer.
>
>
> Once again, deflection. We’re done here, you’re wasting my time.

Notice how much of a hypocrite the creature is. Refusing to elaborate at all on his opinion and instead putting the blame on the commentator acting like he’s actually going to pull the pin on the grenade this time.

“Free” doesn’t justify everything people.

> 2533274793226068;3:
> After 57 layers of filler, Halo 5 has only gotten 3 unique Arena maps and 3 unique Warzone maps 9 months after launch. The content in the game is mediocre.

3 unique arena, 5 unique Warzone and 2 forge canvases. Thats adds up to 10, which is higher then the numbers 7 (Halo 3) and 6 (Halo Reach)

> 2535409846045318;8:
> > 2533274793226068;5:
> > > 2533274883849234;4:
> > > > 2533274793226068;3:
> > > > After 57 layers of filler, Halo 5 has only gotten 3 unique Arena maps and 3 unique Warzone maps 9 months after launch. The content in the game is mediocre.
> > >
> > >
> > > And here we have the wild 343i haters in his natural habitat, notice how the creature refuses to accept anything positive about 343i and their games and will only post negative comments without listening to the opposing side or even stating a reason as to why he thinks this way despite the fact that a bunch of people who will prove him wrong with three easy pieces of evidence and reasoning in the coming comments.
> >
> >
> > You can’t prove me wrong. You deflected and tried to corner me because you think if a bunch of 343 defenders respond it will validate your love for them. I don’t care what anyone says, the content in Halo 5 is mediocre, and compared to other Halo games, it’s pathetic.
>
>
> Have you actually tried it?

not in 5 months according to his profile.
.

You know I wish there was a way to put some of the lists side by side instead of having them just go down the page, It would be a lot neater and save on space.

I mean i for one am happy that eight months after launch we have 10 different green visors 6 different scout hog skins and a pizza AR Skin but still can’t play oddball

> 2533274844984484;11:
> > 2533274793226068;3:
> > After 57 layers of filler, Halo 5 has only gotten 3 unique Arena maps and 3 unique Warzone maps 9 months after launch. The content in the game is mediocre.
>
>
> 3 unique arena, 5 unique Warzone and 2 forge canvases. Thats adds up to 10, which is higher then the numbers 7 (Halo 3) and 6 (Halo Reach)
>
>
> > 2535409846045318;8:
> > > 2533274793226068;5:
> > > > 2533274883849234;4:
> > > > > 2533274793226068;3:
> > > > > After 57 layers of filler, Halo 5 has only gotten 3 unique Arena maps and 3 unique Warzone maps 9 months after launch. The content in the game is mediocre.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > And here we have the wild 343i haters in his natural habitat, notice how the creature refuses to accept anything positive about 343i and their games and will only post negative comments without listening to the opposing side or even stating a reason as to why he thinks this way despite the fact that a bunch of people who will prove him wrong with three easy pieces of evidence and reasoning in the coming comments.
> > >
> > >
> > > You can’t prove me wrong. You deflected and tried to corner me because you think if a bunch of 343 defenders respond it will validate your love for them. I don’t care what anyone says, the content in Halo 5 is mediocre, and compared to other Halo games, it’s pathetic.
> >
> >
> > Have you actually tried it?
>
>
> not in 5 months according to his profile.
> .

Well then I think we’re done here.

> 2533274832130936;13:
> I mean i for one am happy that eight months after launch we have 10 different green visors 6 different scout hog skins and a pizza AR Skin but still can’t play oddball

I mean, you can, but it’s not in matchmaking. I hate it as well but at the same time what they have given us is a hell of a lot of stuff for free. Even if there’s a lot of ‘filler’ content, if you took the maps and all the ‘good’ stuff from the updates, you’d still have content equal to four paid DLC packs. But instead they give us more than that for free.

> 2533274883849234;15:
> > 2533274832130936;13:
> > I mean i for one am happy that eight months after launch we have 10 different green visors 6 different scout hog skins and a pizza AR Skin but still can’t play oddball
>
>
> I mean, you can, but it’s not in matchmaking. I hate it as well but at the same time what they have given us is a hell of a lot of stuff for free.

This is the problem with the “free stuff” in my opinion

One half of the “free stuff” should have been there from the beginning
btb should not be considered free dlc
forge should not be considered free dlc
griffball should not be considered free dlc
the gavity hammer should not be considered free dlc
etc etc etc

the other half of the “free stuff” is just simple reskins of pre-existing armour and even more reqs to further bloat the flawed req system in an effort to get people to spend more $ through these microtransactions

It’s no secret that I’m not a fan of H5, however I’m not just a blind hater, I don’t enjoy the direction they are taking the series and I don’t enjoy the “additions” they’ve made to the game, and I back up my position

> 2533274832130936;13:
> I mean i for one am happy that eight months after launch we have 10 different green visors 6 different scout hog skins and a pizza AR Skin but still can’t play oddball

I agree. I am grateful for 25 same Assualt Rifles. The best thing in Halo 5.

> 2533274832130936;16:
> > 2533274883849234;15:
> > > 2533274832130936;13:
> > > I mean i for one am happy that eight months after launch we have 10 different green visors 6 different scout hog skins and a pizza AR Skin but still can’t play oddball
> >
> >
> > I mean, you can, but it’s not in matchmaking. I hate it as well but at the same time what they have given us is a hell of a lot of stuff for free.
>
>
> This is the problem with the “free stuff” in my opinion
>
> One half of the “free stuff” should have been there from the beginning
> btb should not be considered free dlc
> forge should not be considered free dlc
> griffball should not be considered free dlc
> the gavity hammer should not be considered free dlc
> etc etc etc
>
> the other half of the “free stuff” is just simple reskins of pre-existing armour and even more reqs to further bloat the flawed req system in an effort to get people to spend more $ through these microtransactions
>
> It’s no secret that I’m not a fan of H5, however I’m not just a blind hater, I don’t enjoy the direction they are taking the series and I don’t enjoy the “additions” they’ve made to the game, and I back up my position

And that’s fine. My problem is people like Mr. Blind Hater who simply hate for the sake of hating.

> 2533274844984484;12:
> You know I wish there was a way to put some of the lists side by side instead of having them just go down the page, It would be a lot neater and save on space.

There should be a table function or something.

> 2533274883849234;9:
> > 2533274793226068;7:
> > > 2533274883849234;6:
> > > > 2533274793226068;5:
> > > > > 2533274883849234;4:
> > > > > > 2533274793226068;3:
> > > > > > After 57 layers of filler, Halo 5 has only gotten 3 unique Arena maps and 3 unique Warzone maps 9 months after launch. The content in the game is mediocre.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > And here we have the wild 343i haters in his natural habitat, notice how the creature refuses to accept anything positive about 343i and their games and will only post negative comments without listening to the opposing side or even stating a reason as to why he thinks this way despite the fact that a bunch of people who will prove him wrong with three easy pieces of evidence and reasoning in the coming comments.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You can’t prove me wrong. You deflected and tried to corner me because you think if a bunch of 343 defenders respond it will validate your love for them. I don’t care what anyone says, the content in Halo 5 is mediocre, and compared to other Halo games, it’s pathetic.
> > >
> > >
> > > Notice how the creature refuses to elaborate on his comments, instead opting to say the same thing, only longer.
> >
> >
> > Once again, deflection. We’re done here, you’re wasting my time.
>
>
> Notice how much of a hypocrite the creature is. Refusing to elaborate at all on his opinion and instead putting the blame on the commentator acting like he’s actually going to pull the pin on the grenade this time.

Here you go, since I’m such a bad creature, just a creature who does’t like to waste his time because I know 343 doesn’t care what we type here.
Forge - should have been in at launch
BTB - should have been in at launch
Any game modes that have been in previous Halo games - should have been in at launch
Armor - not actual content, only cosmetic
Reskins of weapons - not actual content, only cosmetic
Forge pieces - should have been in at launch
Remix maps - I have no idea how anyone could like those considering they’re something you already have, that’s just me though
Unique Arena maps - fine, but nowhere near enough imo
Unique Warzone maps - fine, but nowhere near enough imo
They’ve given you a few maps and because it’s free, you guys think it’s justifiable. Better off with a season pass, so they HAVE to give you a proper amount of DLC. Maps should be the only thing they’re concerned about for post launch content, but instead they drop REQs on you guys to milk more money out of you.
Thanks, have a good one.