Halo 5 DLC available today

so i was browsing the halo waypoint store and stumbled upon the action figures where i then read the descriptions of multiple action figures. It says that there’s an included DLC code for halo 5 guardians. Anyone know what this is?

> 2533274964677371;1:
> so i was browsing the halo waypoint store and stumbled upon the action figures where i then read the descriptions of multiple action figures. It says that there’s an included DLC code for halo 5 guardians. Anyone know what this is?

Armor skins most likely. They are returning after all.

why do people make these incredibly misleading clickbait titles? Just because you saw the figures today doesn’t mean there’s something new that happened today. HOLY -Yoink- DID YOU SEE THE STARWARS TRAILER TODAY?! This should be a new guideline. NEW HALO GAME?: Hey guys what new halo game do you want? SPRINTLESS HALO 5?:Hey do you think sprint should be in halo 5? NEW HALO STORY?: Hey do you guys want to read my fanfiction?
OP, couldn’t you have said: figures with halo 5 codes? or: dlc in halo 5 based on/with figures? Was it really necessary to suggest that there is halo 5 content that is functional today, when you really meant that dlc content could be unlocked in the future with things that are available today? When those extra evolve monsters were announced prerelease people didn’t say “NEW EVOLVE CONTENT TODAY”, it was that later on release there would be content functional.

> 2533274894863132;3:
> why do people make these incredibly misleading clickbait titles? Just because you saw the figures today doesn’t mean there’s something new that happened today. HOLY -Yoink- DID YOU SEE THE STARWARS TRAILER TODAY?! This should be a new guideline. NEW HALO GAME?: Hey guys what new halo game do you want? SPRINTLESS HALO 5?:Hey do you think sprint should be in halo 5? NEW HALO STORY?: Hey do you guys want to read my fanfiction?
> OP, couldn’t you have said: figures with halo 5 codes? or: dlc in halo 5 based on/with figures? Was it really necessary to suggest that there is halo 5 content that is functional today, when you really meant that dlc content could be unlocked in the future with things that are available today? When those extra evolve monsters were announced prerelease people didn’t say “NEW EVOLVE CONTENT TODAY”, it was that later on release there would be content functional.

I’m with this dude

Probably armor set codes which mean we are still stuck with the helmet and full armor only customization from the beta.