Halo 5 disconnect

Hello,

Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.

For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
Something should get done with this matter

> 2535466778208058;1:
> Hello,
>
> Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
>
> For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> Something should get done with this matter

I agree, you shouldn’t receive a loss for server disconnection. I also think that if 2 players quit and you’re playing 2v4 that you shouldn’t receive a loss, but the winning team gets a slight increase. But if playing 3v4 then normal rules apply. Not explained very well, but I feel you.

Yes, yes it should but odds are unlikely it will. We can just hope 343I/ MS servers get better over time. Maybe Halo 6 will have much better ones. I get disconnected a decent amount now too ever since the Monitors Bounty update, which before I never did and I’ve been playing since day one.

Anyways unfortunately this thread is going to get locked or moved to the support section of Halo 5 just thought I’d give you the heads-up.

Not meaning that they should award you a win for no reason, but that your’e less penalized for other players quitting or disconnecting.

Well if it’s easy to tell just code it up real quick and send it to 343. It seems like it would be easy but it really isn’t. Also pretty easy to exploit, just unplug something on your end.

> 2533274816788253;5:
> Well if it’s easy to tell just code it up real quick and send it to 343. It seems like it would be easy but it really isn’t. Also pretty easy to exploit, just unplug something on your end.

I understand what you are trying to point out, but i dont think there are many people compared to the people who lags out and gets disconnected from the halo 5 servers, that does that.

> 2535466778208058;1:
> Hello,
>
> Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
>
> For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> Something should get done with this matter

The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they are.

> 2533274880633045;7:
> > 2535466778208058;1:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> >
> > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > Something should get done with this matter
>
> The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they
>
>
> > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > >
> > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > Something should get done with this matter
> >
> > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they are.
>
> What you just wrote would have made sense if the halo 5 servers were working properly, but they are not. You can go and ask anyone with a 90 % win rate or above and they will tell you the same. Its annoying having to get kicked out of games when you are getting losses. When you could have the win if you did not get kicked.

> 2535466778208058;8:
> > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > >
> > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > Something should get done with this matter
> >
> > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they
> >
> >
> > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > Hello,
> > > >
> > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > >
> > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > >
> > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they are.
> >
> > What you just wrote would have made sense if the halo 5 servers were working properly, but they are not. You can go and ask anyone with a 90 % win rate or above and they will tell you the same. Its annoying having to get kicked out of games when you are getting losses. When you could have had the win instead, if you did not get kicked.

> 2535466778208058;8:
> > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > >
> > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > Something should get done with this matter
> >
> > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they
> >
> >
> > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > Hello,
> > > >
> > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > >
> > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > >
> > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they are.
> >
> > What you just wrote would have made sense if the halo 5 servers were working properly, but they are not. You can go and ask anyone with a 90 % win rate or above and they will tell you the same. Its annoying having to get

People shouldn’t be able to abuse a system to prevent losses. When you disconnect (whether it’s intentional or not) you’ve quit the match and it should be treated the same as any other quit. Using the servers as a scapegoat doesn’t change anything.

> 2533274880633045;10:
> > 2535466778208058;8:
> > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > Hello,
> > > >
> > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > >
> > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > >
> > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > > Hello,
> > > > >
> > > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > > >
> > > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > > >
> > > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they are.
> > >
> > > What you just wrote would have made sense if the halo 5 servers were working properly, but they are not. You can go and ask anyone with a 90 % win rate or above and they will tell you the same. Its annoying having to get
>
> People shouldn’t be able to abuse a system to prevent losses. When you disconnect (whether it’s intentional or not) you’ve quit the match and it should be treated the same as any other quit. Using the servers as a scapegoat doesn’t change anything.

If its not okay to be able to abuse the system to prevent losses then surely it should not be okay when the halo 5 servers are abusing your stats by kicking you out from games

If the server actually drops then you will not have a dnf on your game history. If it drops due to your connection to the server (or someone in your party) then it will show up as a dnf.

> 2535466778208058;11:
> > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > 2535466778208058;8:
> > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > > Hello,
> > > > >
> > > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > > >
> > > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > > >
> > > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > > > Hello,
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > > > >
> > > > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they are.
> > > >
> > > > What you just wrote would have made sense if the halo 5 servers were working properly, but they are not. You can go and ask anyone with a 90 % win rate or above and they will tell you the same. Its annoying having to get
> >
> > People shouldn’t be able to abuse a system to prevent losses. When you disconnect (whether it’s intentional or not) you’ve quit the match and it should be treated the same as any other quit. Using the servers as a scapegoat doesn’t change anything.
>
> If its not okay to be able to abuse the system to prevent losses then surely it should not be okay when the halo 5 servers are abusing your stats by kicking you out from games

So a win should be awarded anytime someone shouts, “I disconnected!” You surely can’t want that to be the way it is. Stats would be meaningless.

> 2533274880633045;13:
> > 2535466778208058;11:
> > > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > > 2535466778208058;8:
> > > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > > > Hello,
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > > > >
> > > > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > > > > Hello,
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > > > > >
> > > > > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they are.
> > > > >
> > > > > What you just wrote would have made sense if the halo 5 servers were working properly, but they are not. You can go and ask anyone with a 90 % win rate or above and they will tell you the same. Its annoying having to get
> > >
> > > People shouldn’t be able to abuse a system to prevent losses. When you disconnect (whether it’s intentional or not) you’ve quit the match and it should be treated the same as any other quit. Using the servers as a scapegoat doesn’t change anything.
> >
> > If its not okay to be able to abuse the system to prevent losses then surely it should not be okay when the halo 5 servers are abusing your stats by kicking you out from games
>
> So a win should be awarded anytime someone shouts, “I disconnected!” You surely can’t want that to be the way it is. Stats would be meaningless.

When i am playing with a team and my team is winning after i get disconnected, it should count as a win, yes. Most of the time i get kicked from games where i could have had the win, but i get a loss, so if stats were meaningless, thats a whole different chapter. For example, i am playing Warzone Firefight, i get to round 5, about to kill the last boss, we have 2 minutts left, i get kicked from the game, i get a loss, when if i did not get disconnected i should have the win and not the loss. By the way i understand your point of view where you get a loss if your team is losing after you disconnect. But thats not the case here.

> 2535466778208058;14:
> > 2533274880633045;13:
> > > 2535466778208058;11:
> > > > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > > > 2535466778208058;8:
> > > > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > > > > Hello,
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > > > > >
> > > > > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > > > > > Hello,
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > > > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they are.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > What you just wrote would have made sense if the halo 5 servers were working properly, but they are not. You can go and ask anyone with a 90 % win rate or above and they will tell you the same. Its annoying having to get
> > > >
> > > > People shouldn’t be able to abuse a system to prevent losses. When you disconnect (whether it’s intentional or not) you’ve quit the match and it should be treated the same as any other quit. Using the servers as a scapegoat doesn’t change anything.
> > >
> > > If its not okay to be able to abuse the system to prevent losses then surely it should not be okay when the halo 5 servers are abusing your stats by kicking you out from games
> >
> > So a win should be awarded anytime someone shouts, “I disconnected!” You surely can’t want that to be the way it is. Stats would be meaningless.
>
> When i am playing with a team and my team is winning after i get disconnected, it should count as a win, yes. Most of the time i get kicked from games where i could have had the win, but i get a loss, so if stats were meaningless, thats a whole different chapter. For example, i am playing Warzone Firefight, i get to round 5, about to kill the last boss, we have 2 minutts left, i get kicked from the game, i get a loss, when if i did not get disconnected i should have the win and not the loss. By the way i understand your point of view where you get a loss if your team is losing after you disconnect. But thats not the case here.

So. Again. Everytime someone gets disconnected it should count as a win then? Because it’s theoretically possible that the team 20 kills behind could get have a good run of play and win. So if every disconnect counts as a win, why would people pull their ethernet cord when they started to lose? Stats would be meaningless. It would become a game about who could pull the cord faster.

The system can’t determine if you were going to win or lose…it isn’t precognitive.

> 2533274880633045;15:
> > 2535466778208058;14:
> > > 2533274880633045;13:
> > > > 2535466778208058;11:
> > > > > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > > > > 2535466778208058;8:
> > > > > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > > > > > Hello,
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > > > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > > > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > > > > > > Hello,
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > > > > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they are.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > What you just wrote would have made sense if the halo 5 servers were working properly, but they are not. You can go and ask anyone with a 90 % win rate or above and they will tell you the same. Its annoying having to get
> > > > >
> > > > > People shouldn’t be able to abuse a system to prevent losses. When you disconnect (whether it’s intentional or not) you’ve quit the match and it should be treated the same as any other quit. Using the servers as a scapegoat doesn’t change anything.
> > > >
> > > > If its not okay to be able to abuse the system to prevent losses then surely it should not be okay when the halo 5 servers are abusing your stats by kicking you out from games
> > >
> > > So a win should be awarded anytime someone shouts, “I disconnected!” You surely can’t want that to be the way it is. Stats would be meaningless.
> >
> > When i am playing with a team and my team is winning after i get disconnected, it should count as a win, yes. Most of the time i get kicked from games where i could have had the win, but i get a loss, so if stats were meaningless, thats a whole different chapter. For example, i am playing Warzone Firefight, i get to round 5, about to kill the last boss, we have 2 minutts left, i get kicked from the game, i get a loss, when if i did not get disconnected i should have the win and not the loss. By the way i understand your point of view where you get a loss if your team is losing after you disconnect. But thats not the case here.
>
> So. Again. Everytime someone gets disconnected it should count as a win then? Because it’s theoretically possible that the team 20 kills behind could get have a good run of play and win. So if every disconnect counts as a win, why would people pull their ethernet cord when they started to lose? Stats would be meaningless. It would become a game about who could pull the cord faster.
>
> The system can’t determine if you were going to win or lose…it isn’t precognitive.

I dont need a system to tell me when i am going to win or lose, i have played the game long enough to see when a game is won and when a game is lost. simple as. The reason i can say this is because i am playing against bots not human. ( Warzone firefight)

> 2535466778208058;16:
> > 2533274880633045;15:
> > > 2535466778208058;14:
> > > > 2533274880633045;13:
> > > > > 2535466778208058;11:
> > > > > > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > > > > > 2535466778208058;8:
> > > > > > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > > > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > > > > > > Hello,
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > > > > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > > > > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > > > > > > > Hello,
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > > > > > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they are.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > What you just wrote would have made sense if the halo 5 servers were working properly, but they are not. You can go and ask anyone with a 90 % win rate or above and they will tell you the same. Its annoying having to get
> > > > > >
> > > > > > People shouldn’t be able to abuse a system to prevent losses. When you disconnect (whether it’s intentional or not) you’ve quit the match and it should be treated the same as any other quit. Using the servers as a scapegoat doesn’t change anything.
> > > > >
> > > > > If its not okay to be able to abuse the system to prevent losses then surely it should not be okay when the halo 5 servers are abusing your stats by kicking you out from games
> > > >
> > > > So a win should be awarded anytime someone shouts, “I disconnected!” You surely can’t want that to be the way it is. Stats would be meaningless.
> > >
> > > When i am playing with a team and my team is winning after i get disconnected, it should count as a win, yes. Most of the time i get kicked from games where i could have had the win, but i get a loss, so if stats were meaningless, thats a whole different chapter. For example, i am playing Warzone Firefight, i get to round 5, about to kill the last boss, we have 2 minutts left, i get kicked from the game, i get a loss, when if i did not get disconnected i should have the win and not the loss. By the way i understand your point of view where you get a loss if your team is losing after you disconnect. But thats not the case here.
> >
> > So. Again. Everytime someone gets disconnected it should count as a win then? Because it’s theoretically possible that the team 20 kills behind could get have a good run of play and win. So if every disconnect counts as a win, why would people pull their ethernet cord when they started to lose? Stats would be meaningless. It would become a game about who could pull the cord faster.
> >
> > The system can’t determine if you were going to win or lose…it isn’t precognitive.
>
> I dont need a system to tell me when i am going to win or lose, i have played the game long enough to see when a game is won and when a game is lost. simple as.

So again? What your saying is the system should treat every disconnect like a win? Because everybody is going to claim that the disconnect wasn’t their fault, that it was the bugbears fault and that they were going to win. So again…everyone would disconnect just to get a free win on their stats the second the game didn’t go their way. 343 doesn’t have the staff to watch each match where there was a disconnect and award a win or loss based on their view on how things could’ve gone. Let’s say you disconnect and someone JIP and does more than his fair share to win the match…should you get credit for that? You weren’t there. You didn’t help.

> 2533274880633045;17:
> > 2535466778208058;16:
> > > 2533274880633045;15:
> > > > 2535466778208058;14:
> > > > > 2533274880633045;13:
> > > > > > 2535466778208058;11:
> > > > > > > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > > > > > > 2535466778208058;8:
> > > > > > > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > > > > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > > > > > > > Hello,
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > > > > > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > > > > > > > > 2535466778208058;1:
> > > > > > > > > > > Hello,
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > Can someone answer me this? Why are you getting losses when you are disconnecting from a game. I mean the game should be able to tell the difference of leaving the game and laging out. I think it is very stupid, to be honest.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > For the record, most of the time its not even your connection, but the halo 5 servers that decides to kick you.
> > > > > > > > > > > Something should get done with this matter
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > The system can tell if you disconnect or if you quit. It doesn’t care, because you can force a disconnect. If there wasn’t a penalty (loss or otherwise) for disconnecting everyone who was losing a game or about to quit would just pull their ethernet or power cord. Having the penalty prevents the problems in the game from being worse than they are.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > What you just wrote would have made sense if the halo 5 servers were working properly, but they are not. You can go and ask anyone with a 90 % win rate or above and they will tell you the same. Its annoying having to get
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > People shouldn’t be able to abuse a system to prevent losses. When you disconnect (whether it’s intentional or not) you’ve quit the match and it should be treated the same as any other quit. Using the servers as a scapegoat doesn’t change anything.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > If its not okay to be able to abuse the system to prevent losses then surely it should not be okay when the halo 5 servers are abusing your stats by kicking you out from games
> > > > >
> > > > > So a win should be awarded anytime someone shouts, “I disconnected!” You surely can’t want that to be the way it is. Stats would be meaningless.
> > > >
> > > > When i am playing with a team and my team is winning after i get disconnected, it should count as a win, yes. Most of the time i get kicked from games where i could have had the win, but i get a loss, so if stats were meaningless, thats a whole different chapter. For example, i am playing Warzone Firefight, i get to round 5, about to kill the last boss, we have 2 minutts left, i get kicked from the game, i get a loss, when if i did not get disconnected i should have the win and not the loss. By the way i understand your point of view where you get a loss if your team is losing after you disconnect. But thats not the case here.
> > >
> > > So. Again. Everytime someone gets disconnected it should count as a win then? Because it’s theoretically possible that the team 20 kills behind could get have a good run of play and win. So if every disconnect counts as a win, why would people pull their ethernet cord when they started to lose? Stats would be meaningless. It would become a game about who could pull the cord faster.
> > >
> > > The system can’t determine if you were going to win or lose…it isn’t precognitive.
> >
> > I dont need a system to tell me when i am going to win or lose, i have played the game long enough to see when a game is won and when a game is lost. simple as.
>
> So again? What your saying is the system should treat every disconnect like a win? Because everybody is going to claim that the disconnect wasn’t their fault, that it was the bugbears fault and that they were going to win. So again…everyone would disconnect just to get a free win on their stats the second the game didn’t go their way. 343 doesn’t have the staff to watch each match where there was a disconnect and award a win or loss based on their view on how things could’ve gone. Let’s say you disconnect and someone JIP and does more than his fair share to win the match…should you get credit for that? You weren’t there. You didn’t help.

All i got to say is. With the tecnology we have these days and the software we are having and how far xbox has come, games should be able to know when someone is pressing the start button or quitting to laging out. People are not laging out from games, they are disconnecting from 343’s servers because 343 does not care about the servers. Its not down to people’s connection. its down to 343’s servers. Not because they are quitting but they are getting disconnecting. This is only one of the problems. You have glitches on certain maps like " Prospect" and “Temple”. And also if your CS rating is high, because you are a good player, you are not being able to find games in the socal playlist and this is why no one is playing the game. I dont blame them for moving on to Destiny 2. 343 has allowed this to happen, they are not watching their servers. So when people are getting losses when they are laging out of games, surely the servers needs to be fixed/moniterd. If they were fixed/moniterd people would not lag out as often as they are now.

> 2535466778208058;18:
> All i got to say is. With the tecnology we have these days and the software we are having and how far xbox has come, games should be able to know when someone is pressing the start button or quitting to laging out.

Again the system can tell if you outright quit or if you disconnect. It cannot tell the reason for your disconnect. Which means they all have to be treated the same. If you treat a disconnect as a win or as not having happened then the system will be abused by people. That is why it has to be treated like a loss. Repeating that you would’ve won and you disconnected from the server doesn’t change anything. You aren’t special. They can’t go through your history individually and award you a win or loss. The world doesn’t work that way.

> 2535466778208058;18:
> People are not laging out from games, they are disconnecting from 343’s servers because 343 does not care about the serversIts not down to people’s connection. its down to 343’s servers. Not because they are quitting but they are getting disconnecting. This is only one of the problems.

That isn’t true. You’re letting your apparent disdain for 343 show as opposed to looking at it honestly. There are server hiccups and a lot of people lag out. It isn’t just one or the other. People quit and people pull their ethernet cords. There isn’t anyway to change that. Other than "I want to win’ you haven’t given a good reason that they should change the system. You haven’t been willing to deal with inevitable consequence of changing the system. All you’ve done is say, “I wanted to win.” or “I would’ve won.”

> 2535466778208058;18:
> You have glitches on certain maps like " Prospect" and “Temple”. And also if your CS rating is high, because you are a good player, you are not being able to find games in the socal playlist and this is why no one is playing the game. I dont blame them for moving on to Destiny 2.

Irrelevant.

> 2535466778208058;18:
> 343 has allowed this to happen, they are not watching their servers. So when people are getting losses when they are laging out of games, surely the servers needs to be fixed/moniterd. If they were fixed/moniterd people would not lag out as often as they are now.

It doesn’t really work that way. The servers are being maintained. There isn’t a magic solution to server hiccups.

If you are getting a lot of disconnects, go wired with an open nat. I very rarely get disconnected, and when I do, it is usually my ISP.