Halo 5 difficulty compare to other halo

I wanted to know if i am the only one to think this…

and in halo 2 , we start a lot without br so its was not about precision… its was more assault riffle + punch to kill others… good times…
in halo 3 , we start a lot with br … and br is way easier to use…

in halo 5,
we start with assault riffle and magnum…
but everyone use magnum because and no one use assault riffle ( in halo 3 a lot of people use assault riffle because magnum is way more weak)…
if the magnum was easier to use like halo 3 i would accept it more…
but now in halo 5 you have to be good with magnum because everyone use the magnum…

i miss trying to kill people with assault riffle , and i find halo 5 way harder… i play since like 1-2 month now to halo 3 and i have a lot of fun.

and in halo 3 i have so much fun using ghost in map… no more vehicule in arena mode :(…

im alone to find halo 5 is way harder than halo 3?

I’m sure other people agree that Halo 5 is harder to play than Halo 3, but some people think the opposite. It all depends on what you’re used to playing. If someone’s first Halo game is Halo 5, I’m sure they would find it a much easier game to play than any other Halos.

In my opinion, Halo 3 was easier to play because Halo 5 is a lot quicker. Boosts, unlimited sprint, spartan charge, ground pound, clamber, movement speed just walking seems quicker. It’s harder because it’s a faster game and I’m used to the slower movements in the previous titles.

As for the starting weapons, I’m most happy with Halo 5s starting weapons. I love that the magnum is really good. I always hated having to find a precision weapon in other Halos and if you didn’t have one you were just so vulnerable. I always would pick DMR games on Reach and BR games on 3. Having the magnum right away and it being GOOD is a huge plus in my book.

halo5 is harder than 3 by far
halo 5 u have way more buttons to use
more spartan abilities

I think that really depends on the playlists you were playing Jiggly. In Halo 2, it did start off with a lot of AR/Melee and dual wields for people. They did start to focus on BR when the competitive scene took off and that became the primary weapon of use. It was easily the best weapon choice to use. In Halo 3 they knew they wanted the BR to be the focal point for competitive play and it showed. The AR was usable but if you had a BR, there was no point. BR was the primary competitive weapon in Halo 3. This was because BR lets you have a chance on any map straight from the spawn. Where as if it was an AR start playlist, you could often be completely screwed the moment the other team had BRs and got you in a spawn trap.

In Halo 5 the AR started off being a formidable weapon to use alongside the magnum. In fact it was a bit too strong. I’m not sure what its lifecycle has been throughout the game but after the last patch I know it’s weaker. Once again as with Halo 2 and Halo 3, a precision weapon (magnum) is the main choice for competitive play. There is a larger skill gap for using the magnum in Halo 5 than the BR in halo 2/3 IMO. That being said, I would generally say Halo 5 is a harder game to game into due to all the movement abilities that affect gameplay. The clambering and slide jumps completely change the time to kill and how maps play. Previous Halos played a lot slower which is ultimately more friendly to those that aren’t used to it.

Anyways, I’m rambling. At the end of the day I think there should be a precision weapon that works well in every Halo game (whether it be a BR, DMR, pistol, etc…). For many, the randomness of spraying with an AR doesn’t allow proper skill gap and kills don’t feel as rewarding. If a game wants to be part of a competitive scene it needs to create weapons that allow a skill gap while still maintaining the interests of those who play more casually. If my shot is sloppy or someone surprised me around the corner with an AR, I’m still often going to lose the fight if I’m using magnum. It still has a viable spot in different playlists.

Halo 2 was the hardest for me, I tried soloing it but -Yoink!- is it hard (that’s what she said). Halo 3-5 i didn’t have a problem, once you know the patterns for all emeny types you’re pretty much home free.

Not sure if we’re talking campaign, matchmaking, or weapons here, but it sounds like weapons.

I’d have to say that Halo 5 is the easiest, especially with how powerful the AR is and how you’re able to use all these mechanics at your disposal.

> 2533274848704527;6:
> Not sure if we’re talking campaign, matchmaking, or weapons here, but it sounds like weapons.
>
> I’d have to say that Halo 5 is the easiest, especially with how powerful the AR is and how you’re able to use all these mechanics at your disposal.

You’ve been around long enough to know better. Please don’t revive old threads.