Halo 5 dead in EU

I seriously can’t find any games right now (i live in sweden), is halo really that dead in EU. Getting really mad, since halo 5 is my favourite game

Connection issues?

Nope. It says that there arent enough players

I have trouble finding games at 4 am even in the states. So…

It’s either connection or servers. I’ve heard that the servers are bad in the EU. Here’s proof that halo 5 isn’t dead. Oh snap, it dropped from #6 to #10. Yikes!

> 2535455681930574;5:
> It’s either connection or servers. I’ve heard that the servers are bad in the EU. Here’s proof that halo 5 isn’t dead. Oh snap, it dropped from #6 to #10. Yikes!

I would say halo 5 is dying.

> 2533274811958118;4:
> I have trouble finding games at 4 am even in the states. So…

Yeah me too. When I get up for my classes I usually try to play a game or two before I leave. Its frustrating waiting 10 minutes just to find a game.

Seems like matchmaking has slowed a bit. I play mid morning in southern US and its hard to tell if it’s population or bad servers causing the delay. I have been playing less myself also. Heard rumors about BF5 possibly coming out late this year so that rekindled my interest in BF4.

It has to do with the region locking of the matchmaking changes. The game is certainly not dead. I’ve been matching different players every match all day at Onyx 1800+. The issue is region locking, not the population.

This happens to me everytime between 3:30 AM and so I’m from spain.

> 2535455681930574;5:
> It’s either connection or servers. I’ve heard that the servers are bad in the EU. Here’s proof that halo 5 isn’t dead. Oh snap, it dropped from #6 to #10. Yikes!

This doesn´t mean that they´re playing it the whole time!!!

Germany: between 4:00 AM and 8:00 AM

Halo inst dieing in the us anyway. if your getting lag getting games its the servers or your connection. I notice the servers seem to be significantly worse for me at night. As for the EU apparently so. Id say everyone in the EU needs to get more friends to buy and play to increase popularity and then they would have the servers for it. Problem is who wants to buy a game that’s gonna crap out due to no players and horrible EU servers.

> 2533274826432269;6:
> > 2535455681930574;5:
> > It’s either connection or servers. I’ve heard that the servers are bad in the EU. Here’s proof that halo 5 isn’t dead. Oh snap, it dropped from #6 to #10. Yikes!
>
>
> I would say halo 5 is dying.

As it’s still in the top 10, then definitely no. It’ll probably go back up when the next update drops.

if you live in europe and play during the morning times (around 2.00am to 9.00am) you probably wont find any matches. or at leasts thats how it works when i wanted to play. sometimes you get lucky after 30min to find a match but thats rare.

I’m in the UK and have no trouble finding games. If anything the games come too fast to do anything in between but I’m certainly not complaining about that. So i’d say it certainly isn’t dead. I may not be searching at the same time as you though.

Since the February update, 343i added a region lock to the servers. Meaning, you can only find games during peak hours. Which would be 2 pm - 10 pm for Europe. This is to prevent people from being connected to US servers, which can cause lag.

In my opinion this is the dumbest thing ever, I never had any connection issues from October - January, now I can barely find any games in the morning/midnight.
I want to play whenever I want, not when I am forced to play.

I haven’t been able to find a ffa game for over 2 weeks, not at 10 am/5 pm/8 pm, wether it’s monday or saturday.

Please 343i, change it back…

I can usually get a game in Warzone or Team Slayer. But some of the others are completely dead at off peak times. Breakout takes ages to find a game in the day, and often times out. In the evening I’ll get a game, but the wait is still long.

I think they need to open up the rank matching a bit, so that you play with people above and below your skill level. I’d much rather that than playing on US servers again.

Truth is though, the game has become less and less fun to play. They took out team doubles, they haven’t added snipers, there’s no real social modes, disconnection issues, tons of quitters… they’ve just really messed up things badly and I’m not surprised that people are moving on. I won’t be buying Halo 6 after this, can’t believe how they’ve constantly ignored us and left the game in this state. Even the “fix” for the Griffball turret exploit wasn’t done properly, literally the easiest thing to patch ever and 343 couldn’t handle it.

I’m from Spain and sometimes it’s too hard to find FFA games

I find warzone games within seconds

am eu and cant say i have anny issues , but the division just came out so alt lot of players are playing that