Halo 5 Daily mission

Would you like it if there was a random mission designated each day with random skulls, that upon completion granted you a REQ pack?

That’s a cool idea. It’s certainly another incentive to keep players coming back.

I like it.

sounds great

They did it in Halo 4, and I thought it made the campaign even more replayable. Definitely.

For sure, that and daily challenges could really keep people hooked.

Reach also did the same thing, it was something that got me on everyday after a while.

How about Reach’s daily/weekly/monthly challenges in general

I hope they have something like this, it would be fun!

I’m down!

I’m for this, and maybe even company, and friend challenges

Giving players a reason to come back every day is always a plus, with one caveat: if you ever make players feel like they’ll miss something by not playing every day, it eventually works against the game. (Destiny is supremely guilty of this, and it’s one reason I stopped playing it) This is why I like the REQ system so much. Getting extra REQ points or XP is good because it furthers you towards getting something. What that something is is effectively random, but you never get the same permanent twice, so it’s never a waste. So long as daily missions don’t result in unlocks that are one-time only or are legendarily rare it’s fine. Otherwise you’ll feel guilty for not playing some random Tuesday night because something more important came up.

I was searching the forums about Daily Challenges and whether or not they’d be in Halo 5. I don’t think they are, but this is a great idea that deservers a lot more attention.

> 2533274878369469;1:
> Would you like it if there was a random mission designated each day with random skulls, that upon completion granted you a REQ pack?

Heads up 343i

Not a bad idea

Yeah, I’m all for bringing back the daily/weekly/monthly challenges.

that sound fun! and if you complete so many you get a bonus req pack. everyone loves free stuff!

To be honest I turn on Halo without a real idea of what I’d like to play or do as far as a gamemode goes often and I usually avoid some gamemodes because I have no incentive to play those. It would definitely help me decide what I’d like to do if we had challenges back, say if we had one for winning 12 games of grifball for instance, I’d definitely give it more of a chance if it meant getting something out of it, and so would many others. I’d love the idea for daily challenges, even it it meant just getting a bronze pack.

> 2533274897477966;18:
> To be honest I turn on Halo without a real idea of what I’d like to play or do as far as a gamemode goes often and I usually avoid some gamemodes because I have no incentive to play those. It would definitely help me decide what I’d like to do if we had challenges back, say if we had one for winning 12 games of grifball for instance, I’d definitely give it more of a chance if it meant getting something out of it, and so would many others. I’d love the idea for daily challenges, even it it meant just getting a bronze pack.

This.

> 2533274799135257;8:
> How about Reach’s daily/weekly/monthly challenges in general

This. Rewards could be bronze for daily, silver for weekly, and gold for monthly.