Halo 5 Cutscenes?

Let me start off by saying that the Opening Cinematic was amazing and I still have chills from it. I do have one question and it is will all of the cutscenes look like this or is it going to be only for the opening cinematics?

I guess.
this does looks legit.

Well, they said most cutscenes will be in engine, which this one was not. If you’re asking about the level of action, I doubt they’ll make all the cutscenes like this. Don’t want to over do it.

> 2533274912254619;3:
> Well, they said most cutscenes will be in engine, which this one was not. If you’re asking about the level of action, I doubt they’ll make all the cutscenes like this. Don’t want to over do it.

well if you watch the trailer that was at e3 before the gameplay demo started it showed the cutscenes shown in-game and I don’t think the opening was in-game even though it used assets from the actual game/engine of the game

Frankie stated most of the cinematics will be in engine. This trailer was CGI, but used ingame models and assets, so the difference between them wont be a jarring as what happened with Halo 4.

> 2533274862233002;5:
> Frankie stated most of the cinematics will be in engine. This trailer was CGI, but used ingame models and assets, so the difference between them wont be a jarring as what happened with Halo 4.

yeah no kidding. Palmer was looking pretty rough in mission 4.