Halo 5 Custom Games // Modifyable Projectiles

If you guys over at 343i haven’t already thought of this, how cool would it be if there was an option in forge/custom games to modify projectiles of weapons.
IE: You could make an assault rifle shoot mac blasts, scarab shots, rockets, or any and i mean ANY projectile included in Halo 5’s files whether it is something a weapon shoots, or some random projectile in the Halo 5 campaign.

It could work by having an option under advanced object settings called (Modify Projectile) with all the different types of projectiles included in that list.

Just a thought, it would be cool enough to be able to modify one weapon projectile and replace it with another, but it would make it even cooler if you could replace a projectile with ANY other projectile in the game’s files.

Just a thought, please consider it 343i. :slight_smile:

Definitely an interesting idea, it’d be a lot of work on 343’s part though.

> 2533274835229788;2:
> Definitely an interesting idea, it’d be a lot of work on 343’s part though.

With a professional Microsoft funded company like that, it shouldn’t be difficult at all for them, and it would make Halo 5 Custom Games 1000 times more fun, and allow the game to last longer.

> 2533274873630868;3:
> > 2533274835229788;2:
> > Definitely an interesting idea, it’d be a lot of work on 343’s part though.
>
>
> With a professional Microsoft funded company like that, it shouldn’t be difficult at all for them, and it would make Halo 5 Custom Games 1000 times more fun, and allow the game to last longer.

sorry to blast your bubble, but if 343i didn’t even had the ressources for playable elites and split screen i seriously doubt
they got the time & the personel to include such a gimmick.

Homing sniper bullets would be crazy.

> 2533274886490718;4:
> > 2533274873630868;3:
> > > 2533274835229788;2:
> > > Definitely an interesting idea, it’d be a lot of work on 343’s part though.
> >
> >
> > With a professional Microsoft funded company like that, it shouldn’t be difficult at all for them, and it would make Halo 5 Custom Games 1000 times more fun, and allow the game to last longer.
>
>
> sorry to blast your bubble, but if 343i didn’t even had the ressources for playable elites and split screen i seriously doubt
> they got the time & the personel to include such a gimmick.

May be true, but we can dream. Bungie would probably do it if the idea was popular enough. And excuse me, I have been out of the halo 5 loop, but how does a company making one of the most popular video games on a next gen console funded by the wealthiest software company on planet earth not have the resources to make splitscreen a thing, halo isn’t halo without splitscreen. T_T

Didn’t 343i do something similar to this with their weapon tuning update for Halo 4? I remember a youtube video where they went over PP shots that were as powerful as a tank and talked about custom game modes. Had a look for it there, but I couldn’t see it on their channel. If It wasn’t Halo 4 it was perhaps H2A, but I’m sure it was further back than that when I seen it (or maybe I dreamed it :S)

> 2533274813317074;7:
> Didn’t 343i do something similar to this with their weapon tuning update for Halo 4? I remember a youtube video where they went over PP shots that were as powerful as a tank and talked about custom game modes. Had a look for it there, but I couldn’t see it on their channel. If It wasn’t Halo 4 it was perhaps H2A, but I’m sure it was further back than that when I seen it (or maybe I dreamed it :S)

Im pretty sure that as just changing damage values, I mean completely changing the entire projectile of the weapon. I just hope that H5 has all the forging options of Halo: MCC and Reach.