Halo 5 Custom Games Freezing

Hello, I am just wondering if anyone has encountered this, it doesn’t happen every game but happens enough to be somewhat annoying, I’ll be playing custom games and out of nowhere the game will straight up freeze for like 30 seconds before unfreezing again. Its almost like a massive fps drop because I can still hear the gameplay in the background as the freeze takes place, I should also add that I have owned two Xbox One X consoles and this issue has happened with both consoles so I can only assume that its an issue with the game itself, anyone had this issue? It only happens in custom games, campaign, and other online modes work fine.

> 2533274831676489;1:
> Hello, I am just wondering if anyone has encountered this, it doesn’t happen every game but happens enough to be somewhat annoying, I’ll be playing custom games and out of nowhere the game will straight up freeze for like 30 seconds before unfreezing again. Its almost like a massive fps drop because I can still hear the gameplay in the background as the freeze takes place, I should also add that I have owned two Xbox One X consoles and this issue has happened with both consoles so I can only assume that its an issue with the game itself, anyone had this issue? It only happens in custom games, campaign, and other online modes work fine.

it happens when people leave the game. theres no fixing it