halo 5 custom game crashes/freezes

fix halo 5 crashing or freezing everytime someone leaves or joins a custom game and progress please. We are sick of having to relaunch Halo 5 20 times a day and then having to reinvite everyone.

> 2533274851253239;1:
> fix halo 5 crashing or freezing everytime someone leaves or joins a custom game and progress please. We are sick of having to relaunch Halo 5 20 times a day and then having to reinvite everyone.

They are aware of this issue and are planning a fix for it. We have the other updates out of the way now, so hopefully our freezing/hanging issue will be taken care of next.

> 2533274831077797;2:
> > 2533274851253239;1:
> > fix halo 5 crashing or freezing everytime someone leaves or joins a custom game and progress please. We are sick of having to relaunch Halo 5 20 times a day and then having to reinvite everyone.
>
> They are aware of this issue and are planning a fix for it. We have the other updates out of the way now, so hopefully our freezing/hanging issue will be taken care of next.

I really hope your right because I’m fed up and have been dealing with this issue for MONTHS

PREACH MY FROZEN BROTHER

343 and Microsoft please tell me you guys are working on a fix