Halo 5 crashing frequently for anyone else?

Halo 5 crashed to the home 3 times tonight, and once today. What could be the cause of this issue, and has anyone else been experiencing frequent crashing to the Home?

Anyone? Can anyone at all help?

Seriously?

Bumpity bump bump. I uninstalled the HW2 Beta, maybe that will help.

Somebody got any idea?

Uninstall the Halo Wars 2 beta! That is what caused your crashes. Make sure you have the whole beta deleted and then after that do a hard reset start to your counsel. You may have to do this a few times. This beta has really screwed things up. If you still continue to have problems you may have to call xbox support and pray they can help you. :-/ Make sure you unplug your xbox after the hard reset start. Also it wouldn’t hurt to power cycle your modem and router if you have one… Good luck!

This has happened to me and several friends. We all had crashing problems! It took a lot to get it to work so be patient. I will never install another beta again!!!

> 2533274795501334;6:
> Uninstall the Halo Wars 2 beta! That is what caused your crashes. Make sure you have the whole beta deleted and then after that do a hard reset start to your counsel. You may have to do this a few times. This beta has really screwed things up. If you still continue to have problems you may have to call xbox support and pray they can help you. :-/ Make sure you unplug your xbox after the hard reset start. Also it wouldn’t hurt to power cycle your modem and router if you have one… Good luck!
>
> This has happened to me and several friends. We all had crashing problems! It took a lot to get it to work so be patient. I will never install another beta again!!!

Thank you.

Yes, this game crashes more than someone on sleep medication. These -Yoinking!- retards at 343 have made the fact that their stupid game crashes and you get the ban hammer. Really???. I have never seen such a retarded addition to a game. I want bungie back. Go suck an egg 343, way to ruin a decent game. I won’t be playing anymore. F U.