Halo 5 Contingency - Is it possible in forge?

First off, I appologize if this is a topic that was taken down by a mod at some point, already exists and is locked, if i did not properly format this topic post, and or anything else that this would end up violating, its my first time making a topic so i hope im doing this correctly.

Anywho, I’ve been putting together a map on forge for infection that I got some inspiration from coastal highway for contingency. If you have played that map or any other map like it, you probably know that it has waypoints and timers. My issue (if it is an issue if this is posdible) is that i cant seem to figure out or find any information on how to set up waypoints or even a contingency map. Is it possible to set something up like that? Again, my map im making has some inspiration from Coaatal highway (mostly the waiting, defending locations, and the timers to trigger the next location). If there is, how do i set it up?

> 2535447617380181;1:
> First off, I appologize if this is a topic that was taken down by a mod at some point, already exists and is locked, if i did not properly format this topic post, and or anything else that this would end up violating, its my first time making a topic so i hope im doing this correctly.
>
> Anywho, I’ve been putting together a map on forge for infection that I got some inspiration from coastal highway for contingency. If you have played that map or any other map like it, you probably know that it has waypoints and timers. My issue (if it is an issue if this is posdible) is that i cant seem to figure out or find any information on how to set up waypoints or even a contingency map. Is it possible to set something up like that? Again, my map im making has some inspiration from Coaatal highway (mostly the waiting, defending locations, and the timers to trigger the next location). If there is, how do i set it up?

You would probably receive more help posting in the Halo 5 Forge Support thread. I don’t know much about forge so I cannot help you. I would contact those who created contingency maps that are in matchmaking for help.

> 2533275001522797;2:
> > 2535447617380181;1:
> > First off, I appologize if this is a topic that was taken down by a mod at some point, already exists and is locked, if i did not properly format this topic post, and or anything else that this would end up violating, its my first time making a topic so i hope im doing this correctly.
> >
> > Anywho, I’ve been putting together a map on forge for infection that I got some inspiration from coastal highway for contingency. If you have played that map or any other map like it, you probably know that it has waypoints and timers. My issue (if it is an issue if this is posdible) is that i cant seem to figure out or find any information on how to set up waypoints or even a contingency map. Is it possible to set something up like that? Again, my map im making has some inspiration from Coaatal highway (mostly the waiting, defending locations, and the timers to trigger the next location). If there is, how do i set it up?
>
> You would probably receive more help posting in the Halo 5 Forge Support thread. I don’t know much about forge so I cannot help you. I would contact those who created contingency maps that are in matchmaking for help.

Thanks, so is there a way i can lock this post or take it down now that ik where to go?

Just forget about this post and repost to the link I gave you.

> 2533275001522797;4:
> Just forget about this post and repost to the link I gave you.

:ok_hand:

msg me on xbl, and add me and I can install a custom set of the scripting I used for the contingency maps. The scripts have to be customized to the map, even though they all work the same they are not scripted the same. b0b is here (zero in b0b)

> 2533275001522797;4:
> Just forget about this post and repost to the link I gave you.

In future it’s better to advise users to report their post and ask a moderator to move it to the correct forum, rather than creating multiple topics.