Halo 5 content browser broken?

Is anyone else experiencing problems with accessing the content browser one halo waypoint? every time I try to find maps it keeps coming up with a problem detected page. also in the game I have way more bookmarks but when I cycle through the pages it keeps bringing up the same set from the first page so I cant play the others unless I delete the ones I can see.

> 2533274804254410;1:
> Is anyone else experiencing problems with accessing the content browser one halo waypoint? every time I try to find maps it keeps coming up with a problem detected page. also in the game I have way more bookmarks but when I cycle through the pages it keeps bringing up the same set from the first page so I cant play the others unless I delete the ones I can see.

I too am having this problem as well I can see and access my clips but if I try to change it to (maps, prefabs etc.) I get the “Problem Detected” message.

This is a known issue at the moment guys, 343 are currently working on a fix. There’s no eta on it dropping but it will likely come with the next Halo 5 update,

now have access to my content browser again… glad this issue was resolved

I am still unable to view any more than the first 12 of my Bookmarks, going to other pages just reloads the first page again.

I seem to be once again having problem accessing the content browser here on waypoint with the same error message as before “Problem Detected”

> 2533274918917172;6:
> I seem to be once again having problem accessing the content browser here on waypoint with the same error message as before “Problem Detected”

Never mind, it fixed itself