Halo 5 console!! Now I'm worried...

Well now I got to worry about the fact that I’m going to have to drop about 600 dollars to get everything I want for halo 5. My main concern is that the console is going to be freeking sweet with a 1 Tera hard drive custom skin and controller… And… A 4*8 of cardboard saying here is your digital download key… :,( so to get the beautiful limited addition hard copy game I’m going to have to drop another 100 hard earned bucks. Maybe 343 will have a heart and put a limited addition hard copy with it but prob not. Anyone else angry that special consoles come with digital games now!?

It is a bit disheartening to open up that bundled console to a little sheet of paper with a code on it.

> 2533274863266427;2:
> It is a bit disheartening to open up that bundled console to a little sheet of paper with a code on it.

Agreed I want it to come with the Limited Edition game. If we’re spending our money on it, why not give us the Limited game too? With the limited console? Sense!

I like digital games. I can hop from MCC to Halo 5 without needing to change discs. And since we’re getting ODST and I can use the 360 from the couch, I can play through Reach, CE, 2, ODST, 3, 4, & 5 without moving. lol

I’m not interested in a special console either because no one except for my wife and I use my Xbox and we don’t even look at the damn thing. So it really doesn’t matter what it looks like. I may try to get a Halo 5 controller down the line if they’re sold separately or someone is trying to get rid of one.

I did spend $600 for my Xbox One last March, but I traded the Kinect for a 1tb hard drive, so I got roughly 1500gb total which worked out nicely I think.

> 2533274883669557;4:
> I like digital games. I can hop from MCC to Halo 5 without needing to change discs. And since we’re getting ODST and I can use the 360 from the couch, I can play through Reach, CE, 2, ODST, 3, 4, & 5 without moving. lol
>
> I’m not interested in a special console either because no one except for my wife and I use my Xbox and we don’t even look at the damn thing. So it really doesn’t matter what it looks like. I may try to get a Halo 5 controller down the line if they’re sold separately or someone is trying to get rid of one.
>
> I did spend $600 for my Xbox One last March, but I traded the Kinect for a 1tb hard drive, so I got roughly 1500gb total which worked out nicely I think.

Very true. I’m likely to just get the Limited edition and say screw the new console. Unless it comes with the limited edition.

If youre dumb enough to buy all this crap, good for MS for milking you for all youre worth.

I don’t know yet I was so hyped for halo 4 I got the console and limited edition…I’ll probably do the same again. Fool me nice shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

> 2535438961934440;6:
> If youre dumb enough to buy all this crap, good for MS for milking you for all youre worth.

I’m not wealthy, but I’m certainly worth more than the cost of a console. Don’t tell people how to spend their money lights cigar with $100 bill

lol

> 2533274868338615;1:
> Well now I got to worry about the fact that I’m going to have to drop about 600 dollars to get everything I want for halo 5. My main concern is that the console is going to be freeking sweet with a 1 Tera hard drive custom skin and controller… And… A 4*8 of cardboard saying here is your digital download key… :,( so to get the beautiful limited addition hard copy game I’m going to have to drop another 100 hard earned bucks. Maybe 343 will have a heart and put a limited addition hard copy with it but prob not. Anyone else angry that special consoles come with digital games now!?

I don’t know why people want a 1 tb in the xbox one. Sure the extra storage is nice but the console uses sata II for a connection instead of a sata III. That bigger size is kind of redundant when the speed is slow. It’s just better to get an external and run it off the USB 3 on the console’s usb ports.

> 2535438961934440;6:
> If youre dumb enough to buy all this crap, good for MS for milking you for all youre worth.

Some people could also be collectors as well.

> 2535438961934440;6:

Always that one guy that just wants to be an -Yoink- for no reason

> 2535438961934440;6:

If your dumb enough to call someone dumb for purchasing special content for something they like, then the stupidity circulating the world is milking YOU for all you’re worth.

i know. its gonna be alot of $$$. when halo 4 came out, i bought the console and the limited edition or collectors edition. whatever it was. gave the copy to my brother and gave him my old xbox. looks like it;'ll be the same this time around. except the CE costs 250…

> 2533274830733064;13:
> i know. its gonna be alot of $$$. when halo 4 came out, i bought the console and the limited edition or collectors edition. whatever it was. gave the copy to my brother and gave him my old xbox. looks like it;'ll be the same this time around. except the CE costs 250…

You gave your brother the old Xbox? So selfish…you should have bought two of them!

I just might buy the controller, if it’s ever sold separately.

The 1TB is an necessity though I think, I got the COD 1TB console because the MCC didn’t have a 1TB version here in England. I knew all games needed to be installed before playing.
My Hard drive is sitting at 27% used! And I only have AW, MMC, GTA, and RayMan saved onto it. Imagine if I only had 500GB!!
:frowning:

> 2533274926650033;16:
> The 1TB is an necessity though I think, I got the COD 1TB console because the MCC didn’t have a 1TB version here in England. I knew all games needed to be installed before playing.
> My Hard drive is sitting at 27% used! And I only have AW, MMC, GTA, and RayMan saved onto it. Imagine if I only had 500GB!!
> :frowning:

I hear u I have a regular 500 right now. I have 4 games and 4 indie games and I’m at 92%. Craziness. Even if I get a one Tera console I’ll still prob get a external to.

> 2533274883669557;8:
> > 2535438961934440;6:
> > If youre dumb enough to buy all this crap, good for MS for milking you for all youre worth.
>
>
> I’m not wealthy, but I’m certainly worth more than the cost of a console. Don’t tell people how to spend their money lights cigar with $100 bill
>
> lol

He didn’t.

> 2533274868338615;11:
> > 2535438961934440;6:
> > If youre dumb enough to buy all this crap, good for MS for milking you for all youre worth.
>
>
> Always that one guy that just wants to be an -Yoink- for no reason

It’s the same guy who spreads his love in other H5 threads too… fans buying expensive things because they are… well… fans?!

Alien concept indeed!

I don’t know what to do this time… I want the digital version of the game - but I also want the collector’s edition.

Console? Would like but too expensive either way!