Halo 5 console confirmed!

Where is my wallet?!
Dude, I’m already throwing $250 at Halo 5! Why flaunt stuff like this?!

Good. Hopefully it’ll be out by Black Friday, so I can pick up my Xbox One for about $100-$200 USD.

> 2533274812935863;2:
> Where is my wallet?!
> Dude, I’m already throwing $250 at Halo 5! Why flaunt stuff like this?!

I already payed of my 250$ man and I’m getting the console as soon as its announced for pre order. I go all out for halo every release.

Good thing I did not purchase the xbone yet, holding out paid off.

NFW!!! (No -Yoinking!- Way)

Good find OP, first I’ve heard of this. You really brightened my day. My Reds are getting their -Yoinks!- handed to them, again.

> 2533274803493024;6:
> NFW!!! (No -Yoinking!- Way)
>
> Good find OP, first I’ve heard of this. You really brightened my day. My Reds are getting their -Yoinks!- handed to them, again.

Glad I could help :slight_smile:

Hell yes! Ill get the console and the legendary edition. Just like every other Halo.

This means my younger brother in college can finally have my current xbox one and my extra copy of Halo 5.

As long as the Halo 5 bundle won’t be like this in disguise, I will be content.

This is what I was waiting for. Current gen, here I come.

> 2533274931637595;9:
> As long as the Halo 5 bundle won’t be like this in disguise, I will be content.

It would probably be better phrased such as, “Four working games, one broken bundle” since it’s the UI/party functions jumping between them and the multiplayer more than anything else.

It will have the same hardware as all other Xbox ones correct? Not some new version with better processors etc?

I knew this was going to happen, but I’m not buying another Xbone for a while. Same thing happened when the 360 launched but no Halo 3 for a while, then it launched with it’s own 360 version of course. I ended up getting the Halo 4 version way later because I wanted a better working/newer 360 but still, just annoying that Microsoft does this crap! Then again, it’s better business for them to get more Xbones out there for Halo fans who haven’t converted to current gen.

> 2533275017346820;12:
> It will have the same hardware as all other Xbox ones correct? Not some new version with better processors etc?

As far as we know right now yes. But things can change in a matter of months, a lot of people are going with the rumors it will have a bigger hard drive/greater storage for games, but who knows right now.

Hard drive space isn’t something I am extremely concerned about. Some of the games such as h2a have fps drops in some locations. I was wondering if it would have a better graphics card, new processor, more ram etc.

Wouldn’t they rise the prices if there were any rise in quality of the hardware? Or even announce it to get +rep from the consumer?

> 2533274898131165;5:
> Good thing I did not purchase the xbone yet, holding out paid off.

This. Hopefully I can get on that fishing boat to get the money!

Heck if I know, I would just love to have better hardware.

when do you think it will be announced?

> 2533275017346820;18:
> Heck if I know, I would just love to have better hardware.
>
> when do you think it will be announced?

I’m betting E3 the latest.

Do you think they will let you bundle with limited collectors edition?