halo 5 console bundle

like $100

People actually want Kinect?

No, I wouldn’t They are already getting nearly 600 from me.

Yes, I love my Kinect, can’t believe people were crying to remove Kinect to lower the price of the Xbox, Kinect is a big part of the Xbox one experience, for me at least. I use it ALL the time.

Anyways off topic,

yes I would, it would be awesome lol especially with Cortana coming to Xbox one, & u do NEED Kinect to use Cortana

Let’s do it.

Honestly why would you need kinect for anything other than a terrible mic or just a useless paper weight of a camera. Also if want to talk to Cortana just jump on Windows 10 and get Unlimited Talk time for FREE!

> 2533274873954403;5:
> Yes, I love my Kinect, can’t believe people were crying to remove Kinect to lower the price of the Xbox, Kinect is a big part of the Xbox one experience, for me at least. I use it ALL the time.
>
> Anyways off topic,
>
> yes I would, it would be awesome lol especially with Cortana coming to Xbox one, & u do NEED Kinect to use Cortana

Why not? I have The Halo 3 Controller case, all halo limited edition controllers, all Halo Edition Xbox consoles EXCEPT the damn Blue Halo 2 Original Xbox. I have Halo Zunes (both the military only brown ones), have used a Halo wallet, and own all soundtracks. So why not? Frankly I could have owned one of the halo 2 giant statues at one point, but the female had issues with it and storage was a small issue. Heck my bosses even entered me to win the full size Halo Reach display from E-3, and I would have been thrilled to have it, and would have bought a bigger home to accommodate!