Halo 5: Connection Loss Ban

Hello fellow halo players,

Me and a lot of other halo players are getting banned by the loss of my connection to the server, when nothing seems to be wrong with my internet connection after having had contact with my internet provider. Because I never had with any other games, issues like this, it seems unlikely to me its my internet, it’s already open NAT-type (see here).This problem occurs almost always after a played match and therefore I must sometimes wait inbetween matches for a period of time because I am afraid to be banned again. (not sure if that helped). It is therefore unfortunate that halo 5 can not distinguish between dropping out of the match or connection loss.The ban is becoming longer and longer and am afraid for my xbox live reputation / account.

I’ve recently also got myself banned because of ending a campaign mission, how is that even possible? (see here) I’ve been posting around everywhere, but get little to no help. I need help and I do not mean the xbox live support help page that makes me none the wiser. Let’s hope this problem will get more attention when it gets around.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, JxGlenn

video Link 1: - YouTube
video Link 2: - YouTube

Disconnecting is effecting quite a few people, including me, but you should really have an open NAT. Try to get it to be open and that could fix your problems.

> 2626429604128225;2:
> Disconnecting is effecting quite a few people, including me, but you should really have an open NAT. Try to get it to be open and that could fix your problems.

It is open and that’s the whole things, it’s not my net but the game somehow.

> 2535440338251215;3:
> > 2626429604128225;2:
> > Disconnecting is effecting quite a few people, including me, but you should really have an open NAT. Try to get it to be open and that could fix your problems.
>
>
> It is open and that’s the whole things, it’s not my net but the game somehow.

exactly… keep hearing the same NOT HELPING advice over and over too.

Sometimes I get kicked out of a game that im doing well in for “You have lost connection to the server” But my wifi is fine. This is definitely a big problem.

> 2535441281450355;5:
> Sometimes I get kicked out of a game that im doing well in for “You have lost connection to the server” But my wifi is fine. This is definitely a big problem.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks. 343 are currently tracking issues with servers here:
SERVER REPORTS: LATENCY, DISCONNECTS, ETC