Halo 5 comeback and population

So, on spartanfinder.com you can finally see population of Mcc on xbox aswell as pc and Halo 5.Halo 5 has 7k average but it can go up to 10k sometimes.
Halo 5 is really underrated game and its a shame for example that btb is kinda bad. Sandbox is great but overall maps are underwhelming. If you dont like warzone, there is no option for bigger combats, again btb population is not that great because of maps. Traffic jam… I said enough didnt i?

Pls 343,can u add more maps to btb playlist?
Bring back castle wars too, it was like 3 days up :sob:

These #s are accurate? It would probably help me decide if playing is a good idea or not man. I think the lopsided match ups I experience are when the population is at it’s lowest but I’m not sure…and wow. I know mcc has multiple games in it, but its crazy to see the number contrast. To round it up, Mcc on Xbox is nearing 12k players while h5 is nearing 4k (at time of posting this). That’s players spread out all over right? People wonder why they get such crazy matches…lag…feeling stuff like heavy aim…it all makes sense when you look at that # and realize how small it is, and the likelihood of a fraction of those players even being near you sometimes.

I wish more people liked/played halo 5 still. Tbh…when I try to play mcc…i get bored almost immediately. The gameplay just doesn’t excite me at all now. I fear I’ll feel this way with infinite since it’s going back to the old gameplay. I’m apparently in the minority for liking the advanced movement though I guess.

I wish we could see playlist population, and global area population.

What does it use to figure out the populations?

Pretty sure the numbers are accurate. TBH if there wasn’t an incentive to get to SR 152 in H5 for Infinite; I’d probably be on MCC

> 2533274981196700;1:
> So, on spartanfinder.com you can finally see population of Mcc on xbox aswell as pc and Halo 5.Halo 5 has 7k average but it can go up to 10k sometimes.
> Halo 5 is really underrated game and its a shame for example that btb is kinda bad. Sandbox is great but overall maps are underwhelming. If you dont like warzone, there is no option for bigger combats, again btb population is not that great because of maps. Traffic jam… I said enough didnt i?
>
> Pls 343,can u add more maps to btb playlist?
> Bring back castle wars too, it was like 3 days up :sob:

Well, first of all, btb fiesta. It’s really popular. Second of all, castle wars was on for a few weeks. But otherwise I agree.

> 2535463068775415;5:
> > 2533274981196700;1:
> > So, on spartanfinder.com you can finally see population of Mcc on xbox aswell as pc and Halo 5.Halo 5 has 7k average but it can go up to 10k sometimes.
> > Halo 5 is really underrated game and its a shame for example that btb is kinda bad. Sandbox is great but overall maps are underwhelming. If you dont like warzone, there is no option for bigger combats, again btb population is not that great because of maps. Traffic jam… I said enough didnt i?
> >
> > Pls 343,can u add more maps to btb playlist?
> > Bring back castle wars too, it was like 3 days up :sob:
>
> Well, first of all, btb fiesta. It’s really popular. Second of all, castle wars was on for a few weeks. But otherwise I agree.

First of all, tnx for replying
Castle wars was just few days bro, at least this one 01.09-03.09
I get it that fiesta stole some players from btb but maps are the main reason why btb failed.
Panic attack, traffic jam, scavenger, fossil, hinterlands, boulevard, port authority etc are meh maps at best
I think its not that hard to just add more maps for forge Community…
Team arena has decent population but maps are on point.

> 2533274842046585;2:
> These #s are accurate? It would probably help me decide if playing is a good idea or not man. I think the lopsided match ups I experience are when the population is at it’s lowest but I’m not sure…and wow. I know mcc has multiple games in it, but its crazy to see the number contrast. To round it up, Mcc on Xbox is nearing 12k players while h5 is nearing 4k (at time of posting this). That’s players spread out all over right? People wonder why they get such crazy matches…lag…feeling stuff like heavy aim…it all makes sense when you look at that # and realize how small it is, and the likelihood of a fraction of those players even being near you sometimes.
>
> I wish more people liked/played halo 5 still. Tbh…when I try to play mcc…i get bored almost immediately. The gameplay just doesn’t excite me at all now. I fear I’ll feel this way with infinite since it’s going back to the old gameplay. I’m apparently in the minority for liking the advanced movement though I guess.
>
> I wish we could see playlist population, and global area population.

Add me on xbox. I only play btb but im frustrated with lack of good maps.
343, if you reading this, do something about it. I know that halo 5 is five years old game but give me something fresh, especially when Infinite got delayed.
I cant play mcc either, reach is fine but pther then that, 1-3 are outdated for me and halo 4 is… Well halo4.
Dont worry, halo infinite will have mobility, reduced, but still will be there.

> 2533274981196700;7:
> > 2533274842046585;2:
> > These #s are accurate? It would probably help me decide if playing is a good idea or not man. I think the lopsided match ups I experience are when the population is at it’s lowest but I’m not sure…and wow. I know mcc has multiple games in it, but its crazy to see the number contrast. To round it up, Mcc on Xbox is nearing 12k players while h5 is nearing 4k (at time of posting this). That’s players spread out all over right? People wonder why they get such crazy matches…lag…feeling stuff like heavy aim…it all makes sense when you look at that # and realize how small it is, and the likelihood of a fraction of those players even being near you sometimes.
> >
> > I wish more people liked/played halo 5 still. Tbh…when I try to play mcc…i get bored almost immediately. The gameplay just doesn’t excite me at all now. I fear I’ll feel this way with infinite since it’s going back to the old gameplay. I’m apparently in the minority for liking the advanced movement though I guess.
> >
> > I wish we could see playlist population, and global area population.
>
> Add me on xbox. I only play btb but im frustrated with lack of good maps.
> 343, if you reading this, do something about it. I know that halo 5 is five years old game but give me something fresh, especially when Infinite got delayed.
> I cant play mcc either, reach is fine but pther then that, 1-3 are outdated for me and halo 4 is… Well halo4.
> Dont worry, halo infinite will have mobility, reduced, but still will be there.

For sure bro I’ll add you. I only play arena modes though. I hate the halo 5 BR, so the big team modes just sick starting with that weapon. I also prefer the small 4v4 maps. I love playing those.

Dude I wish the maps in triple team would be put back into slayer and other playlists. Idk why they are gone. Same with swat, it has maps that slayer once had. I love slayer and team arena

> 2533274842046585;8:
> > 2533274981196700;7:
> > > 2533274842046585;2:
> > > These #s are accurate? It would probably help me decide if playing is a good idea or not man. I think the lopsided match ups I experience are when the population is at it’s lowest but I’m not sure…and wow. I know mcc has multiple games in it, but its crazy to see the number contrast. To round it up, Mcc on Xbox is nearing 12k players while h5 is nearing 4k (at time of posting this). That’s players spread out all over right? People wonder why they get such crazy matches…lag…feeling stuff like heavy aim…it all makes sense when you look at that # and realize how small it is, and the likelihood of a fraction of those players even being near you sometimes.
> > >
> > > I wish more people liked/played halo 5 still. Tbh…when I try to play mcc…i get bored almost immediately. The gameplay just doesn’t excite me at all now. I fear I’ll feel this way with infinite since it’s going back to the old gameplay. I’m apparently in the minority for liking the advanced movement though I guess.
> > >
> > > I wish we could see playlist population, and global area population.
> >
> > Add me on xbox. I only play btb but im frustrated with lack of good maps.
> > 343, if you reading this, do something about it. I know that halo 5 is five years old game but give me something fresh, especially when Infinite got delayed.
> > I cant play mcc either, reach is fine but pther then that, 1-3 are outdated for me and halo 4 is… Well halo4.
> > Dont worry, halo infinite will have mobility, reduced, but still will be there.
>
> For sure bro I’ll add you. I only play arena modes though. I hate the halo 5 BR, so the big team modes just sick starting with that weapon. I also prefer the small 4v4 maps. I love playing those.
>
> Dude I wish the maps in triple team would be put back into slayer and other playlists. Idk why they are gone. Same with swat, it has maps that slayer once had. I love slayer and team arena

I have mixed feelings for h5 br aswell. Hate the smart scope tho. Thankfully in infinite will not be present.