Halo 5 collectors edition

Why is this only for america isnt the UK people worth it 343 im a massive halo fan and i would like the option to buy it

Dont worry I think this Collector’s Edition will arrive to Europe too

hope so i looked and its no where the limited edition version is on the microsoft store but thats all

I hears the collectors edition is numbered so shouldn’t that make it relatively hard to find? Wouldn’t be surprised if its sold out alrdy…surprising given how pathetic MCC is dunno why anyone would reserve another Halo

> 2533274792623659;4:
> I hears the collectors edition is numbered so shouldn’t that make it relatively hard to find? Wouldn’t be surprised if its sold out alrdy…surprising given how pathetic MCC is dunno why anyone would reserve another Halo

its not a case of being sold out, its a case from the sounds of it, that we in other countries never got the option to buy it?

I just checked on the UK Microsoft store and the Collectors edition isn’t listed.

What the Hell Microsoft? Why make it a US exclusive? Here’s a newsflash; HALO FANS ARE NOT ONLY AMERICAN!

I’m actually surprised it isn’t available in the UK. With the amount of focus they have been putting on the Xbox One in the UK with their price cuts and marketing over here, It’s honestly kinda stupid.