Halo 5 Collectors Edition

if you are a collector / or just a really beg fan then you would pre-order the collectors edition, as i have, and if you were a collector then you would wont a game disk would you not? i think that its wrong if the limited edition comes with one and the collectors edition comes with the limited edition BUT without its disk.

They’re trying to push digital. I don’t think they should exclude them from expensive collector’s sets, but I usually get digital just for the convenience, so I won’t be getting the collector’s edition.

I think its wrong people are constantly complaining about Halo 5… Now yes I do want a disk, BUT digital is a smaller download and I never have to worry about the disk breaking or anything. 2nd you get it 1 week early to pre download. Thats a win in my book

> 2533274832360281;3:
> I think its wrong people are constantly complaining about Halo 5… Now yes I do want a disk, BUT digital is a smaller download and I never have to worry about the disk breaking or anything. 2nd you get it 1 week early to pre download. Thats a win in my book

Being able to get it a well early is very cool. I would pick it up but with an Australian price tag of $320, I’m thinking I will give it a miss, as I would be able to buy two more games with that money.

The week early release is definitely an intresting idea. I wonder it that concept will start showing up with other titles?

> 2533274832360281;3:
> I think its wrong people are constantly complaining about Halo 5… Now yes I do want a disk, BUT digital is a smaller download and I never have to worry about the disk breaking or anything. 2nd you get it 1 week early to pre download. Thats a win in my book

Digital is the same size (possibly bigger) and breaking your disc should never be a problem as long as you’re somewhat safe.

And we’re not complaining about Halo 5. We are doing this because we love it. We are protesting a short-sighted decision made by 343.

> 2533274832360281;3:

It’s not a smaller download. It’s going to be around 50GB, I guarantee you.
I just think it’s lame that it’s a collector’s edition and you don’t get one of the main part of the collection, an actual game disk. I’ll probably just be getting the limited then. The disk makes a big difference.

And what if I need to delete space for other games and don’t want to shell out $100 for another hard drive? I’ll have to use up a lot of time and bandwidth instead of just popping in the disk and installing again. What if you happen to live in a country with bandwidth cap? What if you don’t have the best internet?