Halo 5 collected weapon and vehicle requisitions

Halo 5 collected weapon and vehicle requisition. I had 5 of all most all of the weapons and vehicles. Now I only have one of each. Where did they go? I paid for a bunch of them. I didn’t sell them how do I get them back? They were there yesterday…

> 2535424505774190;1:
> Halo 5 collected weapon and vehicle requisition. I had 5 of all most all of the weapons and vehicles. Now I only have one of each. Where did they go? I paid for a bunch of them. I didn’t sell them how do I get them back? They were there yesturday…

Was it on this account or another one?

Were the purchases made recently (and do they still show up in your Microsoft account billing history)?

Yes it was on this account. I have had the game over a year and only one shows up. Am I able to get my weapons and vehicles back?
Where did they go?

> 2535424505774190;3:
> Yes it was on this account. I have had the game over a year and only one shows up. Am I able to get my weapons and vehicles back?
> Where did they go?

Sounds like a profile sync error; restart your internet router. That’ll clear up the communication between your console and the game’s servers (which should give your stuff back)

> 2535429593088083;4:
> > 2535424505774190;3:
> > Yes it was on this account. I have had the game over a year and only one shows up. Am I able to get my weapons and vehicles back?
> > Where did they go?
>
> Sounds like a profile sync error; restart your internet router. That’ll clear up the communication between your console and the game’s servers (which should give your stuff back)

Tap your xbox button. Go to your game icon. Press the menu button. “that’s the right below the Xbox button w/3 horizontal lines on it”. Toggle down to manage games & add on’s. Press it. Toggle down to “saved data”. Toggle to the right to the account icon that you’re game is in ie: Your account tagger name. Press it. WARNING be careful here. You’ll see “Delete Everywhere” Don’t delete everywhere. You’ll also see “Delete From Console” Press and accept. Press “B” and back out of all menus. Restart your game. When it starts it takes about 5 seconds to sync all the games data. What this does is re-gather your game or files data back together instead of the data being spread out all over your hard drive . It’s the same as defragmenting your hard drive only in a couple of minutes though . The only thing that you have to be careful of is don’t delete everywhere . It will prompt you to be sure but if you delete everywhere it will delete everywhere and all of your progress in that game will be LOST. You can do this on all games. It helps stop lagging, freezing, weird things happening like in your case, and speeds up the game because the file is compacted together again . There are other things that you can do. I hope this helps . Drop me a line if you need more information .

Neither of those actions corrected the issue…

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but …

Are you talking about numbers of REQs that you can see in your “Power and Vehicle” tab or in your “Unopened packs” tab?
I think i’m really asking if you realise that when you use a REQ from your “Power and Vehicle” or “Boost” tabs the count goes down by one.

You can use “Loadout” REQs as often as you like but you have to get one in a REQ in order to access it.

I don’t know @UncannyPack7. There is another memory clearing task that you could try. It’s called persistent memory. But that’s an Xbox funtion and I don’t think that would help you. Drop a line if you’re interested. It’s not as detailed as the one above. Unless it is a situation like @vengeant mentioned then it sounds like an issue that you would have to resolve with 343I. Hope something works for you.

It was from the Power and Vehicle part and I never used any below 5 count on each one

Ah … thanks for clarifying, hope it gets fixed.