Halo 5 Classic Helmet Pack - will it come back?

Does anyone know if the Halo 5 Classic Helmet pack will be available for purchase with req points again at some point? I haven’t played halo 5 in a long time, but was perusing Halo 5 stats/reqs on halowaypoint a couple of days ago and noticed the classic helmet pack for 150000 req points. I was short by about 30000 reqs and only just got enough last night. So, I log onto waypoint and the option to even buy them is gone. I realize the pack is actually quite old, but was wondering if it will come back. To be honest, I was a little sad.

The Classic Helmet pack may come back sometime in the future. We just don’t know when. Alternatively, you can still buy the Classic Helmet pack from the Microsoft store for $9.99.

Pro tip: if you have a bunch of stuff to sell, you must get the Sell Reqs extension for Google Chrome. It’s practically a must.

Okay that’s good to hear, and yes i need that google chrome extension. Selling reqs one at a time is an absolute chore. Thanks.

EDIT: Oh i almost forgot to mention. I watched E3 using the mixer app this year. Was it this year or last year that we could get the pack via watching E3 with the mixer app? When trying to find more info about the Classic Helmet pack, I saw that it was being given to people who watched E3 using the mixer app. I’m guessing it must have been last year or maybe the year before? lol. Either way it’s no problem.

> 2533274804182731;3:
> Oh i almost forgot to mention. I watched E3 using the mixer app this year. Was it this year or last year that we could get the pack via watching E3 with the mixer app? When trying to find more info about the Classic Helmet pack, I saw that it was being given to people who watched E3 using the mixer app. I’m guessing it must have been last year or maybe the year before? lol. Either way it’s no problem.

I think 343 were giving out Classic Helmet packs during their E3 stream on Mixer. If you linked your Xbox account with your Mixer account and watched the stream for a bit, you’ll receive the pack a few weeks later. I presume you didn’t do so back then… :\

> 2535429593088083;4:
> > 2533274804182731;3:
> > Oh i almost forgot to mention. I watched E3 using the mixer app this year. Was it this year or last year that we could get the pack via watching E3 with the mixer app? When trying to find more info about the Classic Helmet pack, I saw that it was being given to people who watched E3 using the mixer app. I’m guessing it must have been last year or maybe the year before? lol. Either way it’s no problem.
>
> I think 343 were giving out Classic Helmet packs during their E3 stream on Mixer. If you linked your Xbox account with your Mixer account and watched the stream for a bit, you’ll receive the pack a few weeks later. I presume you didn’t do so back then… :\

That makes sense. I watched the main press conference from MS and not the specific 343 stream, if there was one.

It was there a week ago for 150k REQ credits.

I think it appears once every three / four months. I got tired waiting and just paid real cash for it. Was a little sour when the pack came back a month later. At least I got my EOD now.