Halo 5 Characters

Do you guys think they will be adding new/old characters to the game from either older games or the expanded universe?
Do you guys have any you’d like to see?

Me personally I want to see Chakas return/be added.
For those who don’t know Chakas is the human mind that was/is 343 Guilty Spark. After Halo 3 he was picked up by a frigate and studied. But awoke and took control of the ship and leaving to go search for the Librarian and his old human friends/minds.

I’ve been wondering if Beamish ever made it off of High Charity, where he was last seen mopping up Grunt droppings. Maybe he’ll show up (Easter Egg?)

I would like to the Shipmaster make an appearance. It’d be cool to know what he’s been up to, maybe he’s still working with the Arbiter. Also, Lord Hood. He’s had a strong presence in the comics leading up to Halo 5, so it’d be cool to see him too.

I think Chakas would confuse the hell out of some people … maybe if he were in a terminal like the CEA ones where he explains what happened after the Ark event, setting the stage for him to show up in Halo 6: Revenge of Chakas.

> 2533274883669557;2:
> I’ve been wondering if Beamish ever made it off of High Charity, where he was last seen mopping up Grunt droppings. Maybe he’ll show up (Easter Egg?)
>
> I would like to the Shipmaster make an appearance. It’d be cool to know what he’s been up to, maybe he’s still working with the Arbiter. Also, Lord Hood. He’s had a strong presence in the comics leading up to Halo 5, so it’d be cool to see him too.
>
> I think Chakas would confuse the hell out of some people … maybe if he were in a terminal like the CEA ones where he explains what happened after the Ark event, setting the stage for him to show up in Halo 6: Revenge of Chakas.

I like that. Followed by the next hit game
Halo 7: Lord Hoods New Hope