Halo 5 change a bit

Halo 5 needs better armour costomization like Halo Reach had but then Halo 5 added those req rarities which broken the game. Well we know somebody who has HELIOSKRILL armour set is a big boss…

> 2535421497946721;1:
> Halo 5 needs better armour costomization like Halo Reach had but then Halo 5 added those req rarities which broken the game. Well we know somebody who has HELIOSKRILL armour set is a big boss…

Yea, i’d rather have armors being unlocked from levels, the req system isn’t bad but I wish the req system was only used for weapons. If was like halo reach you would get a armor every level you advance. 343 could of did something better cause every level you go up you get a promotion pack, and you get promotion for leveling up so it would be like reach but with even more rewards.(this is just my opinion so not everyones gonna agree).

BTW im not sure if you were being sarcastic or joking when you said the helioskrill thing, heioskrill means nothing now after it was in reqs. Also another point, you only get an emblem when you reach 152, it would be a lot better in the 152 package you get a cool armor set.

> 2535427240092988;2:
> > 2535421497946721;1:
> > Halo 5 needs better armour costomization like Halo Reach had but then Halo 5 added those req rarities which broken the game. Well we know somebody who has HELIOSKRILL armour set is a big boss…
>
>
> Yea, i’d rather have armors being unlocked from levels, the req system isn’t bad but I wish the req system was only used for weapons. If was like halo reach you would get a armor every level you advance. 343 could of did something better cause every level you go up you get a promotion pack, and you get promotion for leveling up so it would be like reach but with even more rewards.(this is just my opinion so not everyones gonna agree).
>
> BTW im not sure if you were being sarcastic or joking when you said the helioskrill thing, heioskrill means nothing now after it was in reqs. Also another point, you only get an emblem when you reach 152, it would be a lot better in the 152 package you get a cool armor set.

Wait. Did they put the basic Helioskrill in rotation too?